Any Sony alpha 200 user ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Glador, i'm more keen on macro and portrait photography rather than zoom (still learning though). So I think Tamron 17-50mm looks good.

maybe you can consier the Tamron 90mm or the Minolta/Sony 100mm lenes. You can use these lenses for both Macro & portraits. ;)

I'm a new A230 owner! (Not sure this post belongs in this thread tho)

Just bought mine with 2 kit lens just yesterday. Haven't got much time to test it out yet though :bsmilie:

But I find using the flash on the A230 is a little troublesome as they don't have a dedicated button to pop-up the pop-up flash. Have to enable flash from the setting itself to use it :sweat:.

I'm a new A230 owner! (Not sure this post belongs in this thread tho)

Just bought mine with 2 kit lens just yesterday. Haven't got much time to test it out yet though :bsmilie:

But I find using the flash on the A230 is a little troublesome as they don't have a dedicated button to pop-up the pop-up flash. Have to enable flash from the setting itself to use it :sweat:.

welcome aboard to Sony ship.
Can use hand to manual lift up the flash?
;)

I'm going to ms color tonight and look for prime lens, thinking to get sal50f18 or sal50f14 or sal50m28 bcos i'm looking for sub 1k price range. Anybody can confirm for me the shop opening hours? Is it until 9pm everyday?

welcome aboard to Sony ship.
Can use hand to manual lift up the flash?
;)

Thank you for your warm welcome :)!

Sadly, the flash can only be enabled / pop-up-ed through pressing the circular thingy just beside the LCD screen. Can't be done manually by lifting too. Oh well, just gotta get used to it ;p

Glad to see so many Sony users now, people who usually bash Sony, haven't seen the really power yet. There is a reason why 50D came out so quickly after 40D was released. **hint** a700

I came very close to buying the a200 from target when they had it on clearance for $250. Unfortunately when I went to buy it none of the employees could find the last one in stock lol. I got the canon rebel xsi instead though.
smile.gif
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.