Any snappers in Brisbane??

Status
Not open for further replies.
jOhO said:
how's brissy like now?

i used to work in the city at jimmy's on the mall for 4 years! eheheh and at LDV (at milton - the one with the ferarri parked in front of the eiffel tower) for about 8 months. :)

The boss at LDV is uncle joe! my housemate knows him quite well and i so wish to sit in his ferrari ;p . Everytime I disturb my housemate to ask him to let me have a ride...

r32 said:
Considering I landed in Brisbane in July 2004, I can't tell you much about changes. But the area around the Treasury is undergoing a lot of new construction. To hear the locals tell it, traffic in and around the main arterial roads are getting from bad to worse due to the rapid population growth. Coronation Drive starting from Toowong Village is a nightmare from 4pm onwards.

It takes a Brisbanite to know that LDV = La Dolce Vita ;) and its still a place to watch for posh sportscars. Thursday nights at Milton Maccas is where the riceboys gather to show their imported cars though. I'm not a local so I don't like to do too much streetside shooting though, especially if I am shooting people's parked cars.
milton macs.. hmm..

i'm not sure if it was there when i was there... is it on the coffee shops that stretch, or along milton road near suncorp stadium? is Q-masters still there?

MikeyHo said:
The boss at LDV is uncle joe! my housemate knows him quite well and i so wish to sit in his ferrari ;p . Everytime I disturb my housemate to ask him to let me have a ride...
really? so that means he changed from a red F355 spider (when i first got to know about the cafe) to a red 360 modena, then a yellow 360 modena spider, then now it's another red car... wonder which model... F430.. or maybe the maranello... :)

jOhO said:
milton macs.. hmm..

i'm not sure if it was there when i was there... is it on the coffee shops that stretch, or along milton road near suncorp stadium? is Q-masters still there?

Along Milton Road, next to Officeworks and the XXXX Brewery. It is like a mini Auto Salon every Thursday night as the MacDonald's runs 24 hours and has a drivethru.

Status
Not open for further replies.