Any Sembawang shooters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Planing to go to Courts Mega store tomorrow to get the Lenspen pro pack I @ $13.90

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=247871

Any of you need it ?

Provided that there is still stock and selling at the same price.;)

If you do just reply to this thread then we can have a reason to meetup tomorrow evening.
(most likely at sunplaza)

My contact no.is 98539270 Pat

seems like the price went up back to $18.00 :cry:

Because of the lack of interest and price increase I won't be going to courts.:(

Soon to shift to sembawang :), Canberra Road
Glad to know so many active photographer staying around the area.
Heh will soon venture around the area to shoot.
So maybe next time will gather force to join in the fun.

Cheers.....

Yesterday i saw the sunset view ard the new Canberra park. quite nice leh. Didnt have cam with me so didnt shoot.

Where is Canberra Park? Behind the Police Post?

signz....quiet again..
before the waves die down...suggest we have a simple gathering lor....
such that one day we know who to say Hi to when bump into each other..:)
shall we meet on one of the friday night at the Ah-Mei cafe in sunplaza?
That is a 24hr cafe....and the prata is not too bad...
What say you gals and guys???

Well you gotta understand that some of us have families and commitments that meeting up is simply not an easy task. But hey, its worth trying anyway. So what I suggest is to start with a few who can make it and get it going first. And we see how things lead to another later ;)

Is Ah-mei cafe the one beside 7-11? I totally have no idea where it is. The only roti prata shop i had seen is the one near 7-11. Somebody have to be a leader cos without a leader this group simply cannot kick off. I have too many family commitments so I cant be a leader...Hee.

yes....the cafe beside 7-11...
y not 19thJan07..next friday?
Those who can make it....wht is the preferred time?
maybe we shall start small....like many SMEs......haha....

sound interesting, why not just post the date n timing, who can join just drop in?

My schedule abit tight with night classes on wed n fri (till 10pm), weekend got my parentcraft class. If available I will drop in. Trying out various prata stalls with my wife these days.

I suggest that anyone planning any shoot for himself/herself can just announce it here and anyone free on that day and time can just join her/him either informing the shooting party here or PM or SMS.

But then these few days have been raining, so its kinda hard to find a good moment to shoot. But when it is not raining, sunrises and sunsets have been good.

And in Sembawang there is always the Sembawang Beach and Park to shoot. And off course Singapore is so small it also be anywhere in Singapore.

Me and a few of my Canon kakis are tentatively going to chinatown on friday evening to shoot street. Requirement or rather restriction is only shoot with 50mm lens. no tripod or flash allowed. We usually put some restriction on our equipment to push ourself to the limits.

:thumbsup:

Went there before but not in the evenings, wonder how the lighting conditions at that time will be like... guess you will need at least ISO400. Do share when you guys are back!

so quite..................;p
no meetup??

Status
Not open for further replies.