Any Sembawang shooters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi hi,

Would like to go sembawang park for some shoot anyone keen to go together ?
Can see sunset from the park ?

Date : sunday evening and morning

:)

Me from Montreal Dr too...

I'm from Montreal Dr too....but not good at photography ;)

Ha... good to see so many fellow shooters at sembawang ;) I am at wellington circle :thumbsup:

Since we are living in this area, perhaps we could share what are some of the good n recommended places for shoots in our area?

Wah, both husband and wife shooters.

My gf hates walking with me while taking pictures.. ;(

So envious hor... same story, my wife feels so bored to see me take pics. ;) good when both have the same interests ya..

So envious hor... same story, my wife feels so bored to see me take pics. ;) good when both have the same interests ya..

Wife here never feels bored, very happy if hubby goes shooting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lovegrin:

Wife here never feels bored, very happy if hubby goes shooting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lovegrin:

hubby goes shooting so that wife got time to do her own stuff is it :bsmilie:

wow.....seems like there is quite a number of guys in Sembawang.
Think we shall need a leader for this group...:p
Maybe we should meet up some day for coffee....and getting to know one another first?

wow.....seems like there is quite a number of guys in Sembawang.
Think we shall need a leader for this group...:p
Maybe we should meet up some day for coffee....and getting to know one another first?

Yeap :thumbsup:

I am staying in admiralty drive. I just got a D40 and my hubby got a Oly E500 :) . We are both very new to the world of DSLR. Hope to meet you guys soon too! ;)

I'm also from Sembawang, Admirality Link... new to the forum, new to photography... :)

Welcome welcome.... this is the forum where you really can learn and pick up your skills from the rest ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.