Any Ricoh GX100 user out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Handling wise, how is GX100, as compare with GRD?

Handling and weight is just nice

Guys, I am being poisoned by this thread.. :D
Do you think it is a good idea to trade my Sony R1 for a Ricoh GX100? :p
The size and lens of the GX100 is looking very nice indeed.

Yes very very nice :devil:

let's poison together...
CP quoted; S$800 (not sure whether EVF included) w/o gst
AP quoted; S$700 (without EVF), S$780 (with EVF) w/o gst
MS quoted; S$999 (every accessories included and gst)
Which package should I get??

Why not give TK a call and see what they have.
CP price should include EVF

the EVF is quite useless in my opinion, but like what Dennis told me before, some people do find a use for it. Up to you.

eh... my EVF is still sitting pretty, all wrapped up in the original plastic bag. :bsmilie:

one 'must-have' accessory for the gx-100 is the WA adapter... woohoo! 19mm on a PnS! :thumbsup:

the EVF is quite useless in my opinion, but like what Dennis told me before, some people do find a use for it. Up to you.

i wished they would release an optical vf with 24, 35, 50 and 75 mm lines. then again, no such creature.

hehe the EVF is for old people like me lah and sometimes in bright daylight can comes in handy. On top of that if you want to take unusual angles also can use.

btw anyone has problem installing firmware 1.13, mine says no rewrite file found. sianx

cannot find tk website, what is their number and where they located?

Guys, I am being poisoned by this thread.. :D

Do you think it is a good idea to trade my Sony R1 for a Ricoh GX100? :p

The size and lens of the GX100 is looking very nice indeed.

Keep the R1 and trade a kidney for the GX100 ;p

Both are great cameras in their own class...

Handling and weight is just nice
Thanks Dennis.

let's poison together...
CP quoted; S$800 (not sure whether EVF included) w/o gst
AP quoted; S$700 (without EVF), S$780 (with EVF) w/o gst
MS quoted; S$999 (every accessories included and gst)
Which package should I get??

You forgot to mention MS comes with 3 years extended warranty, I believe the rest only 1 year?

Thanks Dennis.

You forgot to mention MS comes with 3 years extended warranty, I believe the rest only 1 year?

The $999/3 years warranty deal is valid till end of this month I think. Just poisoned another friend to buy a GX100 yesterday.

Thanks Dennis.

is it possible to get 3 yrs warranty from other shop ?

u guys think that ms at $999/3 yrs warranty is a better deal than others??

u guys think that ms at $999/3 yrs warranty is a better deal than others??
For me it is, especially when you start playing mind games with yourself again, on whether to sell off GX100 to fund the newly released GRD2 couple of months down the road LoL

Don't think will happen to me.
I never consider fix focal on a compact and small sensor, don't seems to justify.
Initially was also considering the Sigma DP-1 but with a 28mm and f4 although the sensor is bigger don't seems to be of any good comparatively.

For me it is, especially when you start playing mind games with yourself again, on whether to sell off GX100 to fund the newly released GRD2 couple of months down the road LoL

Don't think will happen to me.
I never consider fix focal on a compact and small sensor, don't seems to justify.
Initially was also considering the Sigma DP-1 but with a 28mm and f4 although the sensor is bigger don't seems to be of any good comparatively.

what will happen to u is..you will have both cameras!!!! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.