Any photo labs who can do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

solin

Jun 21, 2006
Hi guys, do you know of any printing lab which will be able to print 4R prints without cutting them up. In other words i would hope to get a series of 4R prints (100 print) in a row, this will minimize the work of me to stick them together with seperate prints. It may sound silly but i am doing it for a project. Many thanks to anyone who can help me on this

regards

Hi guys, do you know of any printing lab which will be able to print 4R prints without cutting them up. In other words i would hope to get a series of 4R prints (100 print) in a row, this will minimize the work of me to stick them together with seperate prints. It may sound silly but i am doing it for a project. Many thanks to anyone who can help me on this

regards

Dont be silly lah.....no such lab that able to do it.:bsmilie:

the only ones who can help you out is the people at the labs themselves...asking around here won't get you good answers (unless there was someone else who did the same thing)

HS

You may have to get a commercial large format printer to do it for you but it will not be cheap. I estimate about $100. I suggest that you lay out your artwork in an A1 size template, with about 10 photos in a row. Then you can stick these 10 sets together. that will cost you about $50 or so. The commercial printer at bras basah can help you with that.

according to my lab using newer Fuji machine, the paper is loaded in roll form, but will cut inside the machine before printed. so it will come out as in individual piece.

you best bid is to find older Fuji machine, the cutting paper is at the last stage, can be override.

btw, 4R is printed on 6" roll paper.

Hope this helps.

regards

i am very sure you can do it. But you need to do the artwork first.

I think it may cost you a bomb it do it..

PM me if you the contact..

It can be done and has been done before.

Go to "Beautiful Memories" at 39 Stamford Road #01-02, Stamford House. Tel 68831452

Had it done before, in fact there one pic of a long dragon lantern in the shop there, using this method of printing.

But they are not cheap. :)

thank you for all the advice, as what i have seen, the best bet is to find those labs that are still using the old printer. I'll call up beautiful memories too
thanks!

thank you for all the advice, as what i have seen, the best bet is to find those labs that are still using the old printer. I'll call up beautiful memories too
thanks!

if possible do let us know the cost..

thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.