Any one interested to plan an oversea trip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wwjd82

Dec 28, 2007
Red Tomato Town
www.henry.sg
As mention above. Wanted to go asia country, like philippines, cambodia, vietnam, and etc. I'm looking for friends to go together. Preferable someone can plan as I have no experience.
;)

dun know. hopefully asia. wanna take shots of poverty. If you have any idea or can plan the trip, that will be good.

dun know. hopefully asia. wanna take shots of poverty. If you have any idea or can plan the trip, that will be good.

If you want to take shots of poverty, try any city in India.

I've been to many cities around the world. So far, India is the only country whereby I've come across beggars who walk/sit around completely naked in the streets! That's how poor they are.

In addition, the "slightly" better-off Indian common folk who live in houses do so out of wooden huts held together by cow dung.

Thailand! If interested, PM Me.:bsmilie:

In the pipe line I see u in BKK April. (not 1st of April) :cool:

You guys heading for the motor show in April? Is it April?:think: After in which the models will be heading to Resort to party after the show. :D

Interested in Dhaka, Bangladesh? I'll be going there again in March, one of the worst countries I ever been. U can see beggers everywhere, and the place, is a huge rubbish dumping ground.

wow when i see that the theme is povety .... got a feeling of we getting owned by them lol....
if rural areas i think the sort of safest-lesser chances of being own by locals will be china lol...
we can like reach guangdong etc. take train explore ^^ whole of china rural areas

Status
Not open for further replies.