Any O2 Xda IIs users....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin

Mar 5, 2004
Tanah Merah
Hi Guys....anyone here uses O2 Xda IIs....? Intending to buy one and wondering is it worth the price.....?

Am not an user of XDAIIs but wanted to buy it initially so did some homework before.

If you can wait, don't buy the IIs now. There's a XDAIIi due to be released soon. Specs are better in terms of processor (400 or 550mhz), cam resolution (1.3mp) etc. Not very sure about the screen but should have improvement as well.

Ok....yup..some reviews were saying that the IIs lacks a megapixel camera and that no difference in the processor from the II.......

BTW...how much is a IIs going for rite now.....?

Should be able to get it at 1.4k without line.. more pda's coming? Oh no! :p

Robin said:
Hi Guys....anyone here uses O2 Xda IIs....? Intending to buy one and wondering is it worth the price.....?

Use the Xda II , it is great. have not regret it.

worried that if the XDAIIi is due to be released soon....shouldnt i wait till then as the price of the IIs will drop also.....? :confused:

Robin said:
worried that if the XDAIIi is due to be released soon....shouldnt i wait till then as the price of the IIs will drop also.....? :confused:

IIi have e exact outlook of II. From what i see O2's trend... IIs maybe drop till $1288 or discountinued.

Cheers!

XXX Boy said:
How about PalmOne's Treo 650??? :devil:

Dont really like the antenna stub of the treo and also the keyboard....prefer a flush design like the xda IIs..... :)

Flyingpig said:
Should be able to get it at 1.4k without line.. more pda's coming? Oh no! :p

1.4K is quite reasonable....do you know which are the shops selling it at that price or cheaper.....?

got an offer from a guys selling his 4 mth old IIs at 1,150. Is it worth buying......?

Status
Not open for further replies.