Any Military photographers in CS ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
While doing my NS, after BMT was posted to APU (Air Photo Unit) Undergo 2 more months training and then OJT for many more months. Finally realized comming to the end of my NS.
The best part of being an army photog is the used of the dark room. I've many enjoyable siesta there as no one suppose to come in when the red light is on. :bsmilie:

kenele said:
While doing my NS, after BMT was posted to APU (Air Photo Unit) Undergo 2 more months training and then OJT for many more months. Finally realized comming to the end of my NS.
The best part of being an army photog is the used of the dark room. I've many enjoyable siesta there as no one suppose to come in when the red light is on. :bsmilie:
wah bro when u ord ? sounds real long . btw when going back for reservice what will u doing ? will u posted away to other side or still doing APU ?

kenele said:

you were there during Encik Ee's time? or after?

Some of the darkrooms there....never been used for years....the stagnant air in there very power...haaa

sbs99 said:
you were there during Encik Ee's time? or after?

Some of the darkrooms there....never been used for years....the stagnant air in there very power...haaa

Yah lah! and Mdm Tua Lap Nee time. ROD or ORD 1982. Spend a lot of time in the colour lab. How abt u?

kenele said:
Yah lah! and Mdm Tua Lap Nee time. ROD or ORD 1980. Spend a lot of time in the colour lab. How abt u?

u super old bird....i went there like march 95 i think....he was always talking bout Tiger Ee and Leopard (forgot the surname...hehe).....last hurrah for Encik before he retired one year later in 96 i think. :)

Cannot bring camera to my side let alone camera phone :sweat:

kenele said:
Did you request to get into the Photo unit?

+evenstar said:
Did you request to get into the Photo unit?
tell them u gt 1Dmk2 and all lens maybe they will write a LOA for u ;p

S11loop said:
tell them u gt 1Dmk2 and all lens maybe they will write a LOA for u ;p

1dmk2 tough enough to survive chiong sua? CO need to review pics :sweat:

+evenstar said:
Hehe...tell who? When you enlist? Or after BMT?
before u enlist go CMPB with carry all yr big guns on yr neck and talk to them ;p

S11loop said:
before u enlist go CMPB with carry all yr big guns on yr neck and talk to them ;p

most likely the clerk there will say who's this @!#$ nvm post to 1cdobn :bsmilie:

+evenstar said:
Tough enough to tahan everything except bullets and grenades :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: Can be used in self defence also ..*WHAM* ==> KO

:rolleyes: just let tonner drive over it :bsmilie:

u know....u can actually sign on as a photographer...there was once a Pes A photographer in Pioneer....but when u dun sign on anymore...reservist is infantry. ;p

sbs99 said:
u know....u can actually sign on as a photographer...there was once a Pes A photographer in Pioneer....but when u dun sign on anymore...reservist is infantry. ;p
lol ... will enquire more on this tomorrow once i get back to office;)

Jus thinking, I was a recruit and latter, trained by the army to be a photog. If all our recruits are free lance and pro then, I think they might be out of work soon, no offence but also after training you will receive posting and not all are fabulous, some are selected to do lab work, imagine everyday in the dark room, no diff then working in a photo shop.
Do consider before you commit, remember the army got no model shoot or babes, sometime shoot quite boring stuff like QA things or rather like reporter waiting for disaster to happens, which has never happens so far. So, can imagine standby, long hours, doing FO.:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.