Any MI (Centralised Institute) Students?


Status
Not open for further replies.

eug

New Member
Oct 23, 2002
446
0
0
Buangkok
Visit site
Didn't know there was a Millennia Institute in Singapore
 

Slivester

Deregistered
Nov 9, 2004
1,028
0
0
Woodlands
humors.deviantart.com
tangoninazero said:
perhaps u wanna check out their website

http://schools.moe.edu.sg/mi/
That is the first thing most prospective students will go, yet that site have so little information.

I believe the school, inclusive of both Toh Tuck and Bartley campus have less than 300 students. I heard their new campus is coming in September 2006, anyone can clarify that?
 

LazerLordz

New Member
Sep 8, 2004
1,255
0
0
near the Equator
Slivester said:
That is the first thing most prospective students will go, yet that site have so little information.

I believe the school, inclusive of both Toh Tuck and Bartley campus have less than 300 students. I heard their new campus is coming in September 2006, anyone can clarify that?
Current intake projected to hit 1,400 by this year.
 

LazerLordz

New Member
Sep 8, 2004
1,255
0
0
near the Equator
Slivester said:
Wow, thats really great, making full use of the new campus. Any more information regarding MI?
Other than not having a Commerce stream, nothing much has changed.It's a 3 year Pre-University course and MI's strength is in Literature, Dance,Drama and Hockey etc..

Well, it's been a long time since I was there, during those days, MI's strength was in Literature, Dance,Drama and Hockey etc..

Many things might have changed, so I can't be certain.
 

Slivester

Deregistered
Nov 9, 2004
1,028
0
0
Woodlands
humors.deviantart.com
LazerLordz said:
Other than not having a Commerce stream, nothing much has changed.It's a 3 year Pre-University course and MI's strength is in Literature, Dance,Drama and Hockey etc..

Well, it's been a long time since I was there, during those days, MI's strength was in Literature, Dance,Drama and Hockey etc..

Many things might have changed, so I can't be certain.
I see, when did the institutes merged? Rather hard to retrieve information from the MI's site.
 

Klose

Senior Member
Feb 15, 2005
2,619
0
0
Slivester said:
I see, when did the institutes merged? Rather hard to retrieve information from the MI's site.
Think in 2003 or 2004 :think:
 

Status
Not open for further replies.