Any MI (Centralised Institute) Students?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't know there was a Millennia Institute in Singapore

tangoninazero said:
perhaps u wanna check out their website

http://schools.moe.edu.sg/mi/

That is the first thing most prospective students will go, yet that site have so little information.

I believe the school, inclusive of both Toh Tuck and Bartley campus have less than 300 students. I heard their new campus is coming in September 2006, anyone can clarify that?

Slivester said:
That is the first thing most prospective students will go, yet that site have so little information.

I believe the school, inclusive of both Toh Tuck and Bartley campus have less than 300 students. I heard their new campus is coming in September 2006, anyone can clarify that?

Current intake projected to hit 1,400 by this year.

Slivester said:
Wow, thats really great, making full use of the new campus. Any more information regarding MI?
Other than not having a Commerce stream, nothing much has changed.It's a 3 year Pre-University course and MI's strength is in Literature, Dance,Drama and Hockey etc..

Well, it's been a long time since I was there, during those days, MI's strength was in Literature, Dance,Drama and Hockey etc..

Many things might have changed, so I can't be certain.

LazerLordz said:
Other than not having a Commerce stream, nothing much has changed.It's a 3 year Pre-University course and MI's strength is in Literature, Dance,Drama and Hockey etc..

Well, it's been a long time since I was there, during those days, MI's strength was in Literature, Dance,Drama and Hockey etc..

Many things might have changed, so I can't be certain.

I see, when did the institutes merged? Rather hard to retrieve information from the MI's site.

Slivester said:
I see, when did the institutes merged? Rather hard to retrieve information from the MI's site.

Think in 2003 or 2004 :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.