Any Maxonline users experiencing connection problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just called them up.

Was told that they confirmed the interruption for last night as there were some problems but the claimed that it was also rectified last night. Thus they are surprised to hear the problem persisted. Was also told that they got an engineer to monitor the situation and later confirmed that the problem remained.

Currently they are doing 'something' to rectify to problem.

Sheeze...given the feedback that I've received from the rest, I realised that I've been pretty lucky. This is the first time I kena a problem like this! ;)

yah last nite was sucky..
;( i tried logging on to clubsnap n accessing my mails... till i almost fell asleep. It went on all e way till this morning 6.. even juz now my connection juz went dead. I had to restart the pc everytime it dc n after bout 5 min it went dead again. It was sucky when i was tryin to play Warcraft3 online last nite..... i was dc from like 6 games... n i gave up trying. Anyway usually SCV's bandwidth isn't really that great anyway.

Gonna switch to Singnet too... 1st 6 months 26bux only... n given e reviews...got no probs so far.

Update:

Have been on the net for the past 1 hour without any interruption, unlike moments ago when every 5 minutes I surfed, I got 15 minutes down time! :(

The SCV guys did a great job (I think). Hope the problem's really over (touch wood) for now! ;)

Originally posted by hazardman
yah last nite was sucky..
;( i tried logging on to clubsnap n accessing my mails... till i almost fell asleep. It went on all e way till this morning 6.. even juz now my connection juz went dead. I had to restart the pc everytime it dc n after bout 5 min it went dead again. It was sucky when i was tryin to play Warcraft3 online last nite..... i was dc from like 6 games... n i gave up trying. Anyway usually SCV's bandwidth isn't really that great anyway.

Gonna switch to Singnet too... 1st 6 months 26bux only... n given e reviews...got no probs so far.

hazardman, tried calling them up? It worked, at least for me! ;)

Yeah, seems after the merger, these disruption of service have been more frequent than ever. Used to be once in a few months time, now its once in a few weeks or days.

BUT my fren says operations have not changed... only the name and yucky green is installed..
maybe they exploded the user base

Originally posted by denizenx
BUT my fren says operations have not changed... only the name and yucky green is installed..
maybe they exploded the user base

No lah I think they may be migrating to that stupid doscis 1.1 or something.

Anyway, no problems for me. Too bad snbb/magix is so slow, expensive and unreliable. Have to subscribe to a phone line. :rolleyes:

they were doing some upgrading abt 1 mth back. how i know? i couldn't get online. when they called me 3 days after i left my contact at their hotline, was told they upgading sever, and all SMC Barricades w/o upgraded firmware cannot get through.

hmmm...at least they didn't complain abt me routing to >1 pc
:devil:

:cry: last sunday 15/12 at 1530 down again, but up the nx day...

oh yah, this is in jurong west

Originally posted by AdamGoi

hazardman, tried calling them up? It worked, at least for me! ;)

Adam, i din bothered..
cos they forever made me wait for 5-10 min on e line. I juz let it be n do other stuff. I know after a couple hrs it'll resume. But hate it when it happens every 1 month.. The ICQ flower will go to a withered color.. My sis used to work for SCV n now she's in Starhub.. even she ask me to change to Singnet. Less probs she say. Also too many ppl here in my area.. so bandwidth limited. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.