Any less than 500sq ft (shophouse) office space for rent? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

behyx

Jun 15, 2002
SG
Not sure if this is the appropriate place to post, but just want to reach out to a larger audience..

My current lease is ending nov09, so i've started to find office space to rent. Is there anyone out there or know somebody who want to sublet their shophouse office space?

Because I'll be using it to meet my wedding clients, I just need a space less than 500 square feet. Location wise, I prefer East area (Joo Chiat, Katong). I'm fine with attic with or without direct entrance, must have sunlight window (sealed is ok).

Please take note that I will not be doing any studio shoot in the premise. The space will only be used for meetings only.

Can contact me at 9272 5155 (Daniel)

Thanks!! :)

Will also consider Little India! :)

You may want to consider Chngpg01's post/ studio the past few days. Its a nice set-up although its not a shop house. You may even open up to taking studio pictures from there?

hey Daniel...yup check out ChngPe01's studio.

Big space yet cozy. Got security guard, 15mins drive away from City Hall area.

Thanks guys :)

ChngPe01's unit is great, but from my assignments, I hardly need to use a studio..

And I'd prefer a shophouse.. Too used to one.. Currently found a nice 500 sq ft space in Joo Chiat for S$800.. Not bad, waiting for their reply..

The 500 sq ft $800 place in Joo Chiat is taken up :cry:

I'm willing to share space if anyone is interested.. :) Must get by the end of this month!

Thanks all for the response.. I've gotten my new office. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.