Any Good deals on FZ30

Status
Not open for further replies.

faisalee

Feb 16, 2005
Planet Earth
www.flickriver.com
Hi Guys,

Looking for the Panasonic FZ30 for my brother... Where can I get a good deal?

www.bargaincity.com.sg has a good offer with lots of stuff, but they only take cash on delivery :nono:

Any better place where I can get it :sweat:

Thanks & Best Regards,

is this website trust worthy?

hmm... heard that ms color selling for $1030, with 256mb card and lcd protector. Wonder if this is considered a good deal...

ahsosl1e8 said:
hmm... heard that ms color selling for $1030, with 256mb card and lcd protector. Wonder if this is considered a good deal...
Hmmm... Check this bargaincity offer ! :bigeyes:

http://www.bargaincity.com.sg/digicam/prod_details.php?CATNAME=PANASONIC&PRODID=DGCG004

Our Price: SGD$1155.00 (excl GST)
FREE 1GB Pro SD card
FREE extra 256 mb SD card
FREE Panasonic Case
FREE Extra OEM Battery
FREE Large Tripod
FREE Cleaning Kit
Optional extra 2 years warranty at S$65.00 nett (covering service and parts)
I think thats a lot of goodies and price is great, but they oni take cash :sweat: I want to buy in installments :p

Best Regards

The keyword is excl gst...:devil:

I got my fz30 at Cathay Photo for $990 + gst ($1039.50 total)...must say it is e-quote (or go to their website to request latest e-quote pricing)...Comes with standard freebies: Lumix case + Kingston 256mb SD card. E-quote prices are cash/NETS only.

They have both black and titanium silver versions in stock as far as I know.

You may want to get:

- a decent 55mm thread MC skylight filter to protect the lens (Fotoguide which is next to CP sells filters for good prices... at least get a filter of Hoya HMC quality...placing a cheap filter in front of your expensive Leica lens degrades picture quality)
- at least a 50x speed SD card of 512mb/1gb size (Kingston Elite Pro 50x 1GB is about $105-110 in Sim Lim Square shops, Corsair 60x is also a good option)
- additional third-party lithum battery pack (about $33-35 at Alan Photo SLS/Funan for a Japanese third-party brand... CP quoted me $95 for original Panasonic CGR-S600E which is a new model released with the FZ30...Eastgear has no equivalent model)
- Suntax 328DTZ flash (about $53-55 at Alan Photo SLS/Funan), Emoblitz 328 (about $55 at Alan Photo SLS...but try it out first...I didn't like the build quality...you can also get it cheaper in BuySell forum)

care to share the prices of filters? like LP, UV or CP... Do they sell original panasonic wide angle convertors?

btw, fz30 can use LP not?

Got la the eastgear equivalent of the batt is the one used for lc1,lc5 and lc40 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.