Any Female Photographers around?

Auntie Zaren is one of Singapore's best female photographer, and she got a lot of access to hot male models. :heart:

penggggzzzzzz......all u noti nieces and nephews......haizzzz

edutilos- said:
Auntie Zaren is one of Singapore's best female photographer, and she got a lot of access to hot male models. :heart:

zaren said:
penggggzzzzzz......all u noti nieces and nephews......haizzzz

Auntie Zaren, can intro some to me pls? :bsmilie:

Auntie Zaren, can intro some to me pls? :bsmilie:

of course, niece bonnie.

here u go.... :)
funny-bones-characters_~KS75017.jpg

HAHA. :p

I'm a lil high profile in this... testosterone-filled thread. The guys are cool though!! I'd say its great having respect from the other males in CS in such topics.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threads/861763-Liverpool-Football-Club-*55*-Starting-Season-55-with-a-3-1-win-over-Manyoo/page5

But I've seen the ugly chikopek members in cs as well!! Thats why when I go shooting, its either with close friends around or with oldskool and lotusfairy. Just necessary precautions. :)

Seems like the LFC photoshoot will never happen already :cry:

Hi all,

Just wondering if there is any female photographers around so that we can go shooting together...

I find what you are asking is rather strange.

Because I always distinguish photographers by the camera brands they use.

But never by the sexes.

There are the Nikonians, Canonians, Pextanians etc.

To me all photographers are sexless mammals peeking behind a little black box.

As to how the sexless mammals procreat, don't ask me.

I don't think about it.

Last edited:
Strange? Jus wan to find some female friends with same interest, nt only shooting, sometimes can go shopping, hang out, or even go overseas for shooting...

picatso said:
Strange? Jus wan to find some female friends with same interest, nt only shooting, sometimes can go shopping, hang out, or even go overseas for shooting...

Can I join? I'm not balding that badly! :bsmilie:

It seems you don't know Sion well enough yet :bsmilie:

Seems like the LFC photoshoot will never happen already :cry:

HAHA. For the LFCians, I might make some leeway: I'll bring other LFC-supporting photographer buddies ok!! :D

OT: Just got myself new lens and itching to try it out!! Who's also itching for outing soon with me? *requirements as posted previously* Lol.

me too!!