Any Female Photographers around?

Almost 600 posting and you still have no idea who mistress Sion is? Kekeke

And being in CS for 5 years already and yet not knowing who Sion is is almost a crime.

Wow peeps... Is "Any Female Photographers around - thread II" going to happen? :bsmilie: Sion is actually all around you and in your DSLR sensors... Sion = noiS(E)... :bsmilie:

I was also routinely mistaken as a female and invited to female photo outings. Don't know why.

So I decided to grow a beard to discourage them.
many guys ask me to do tfcd... so to discourage them I told them I only do for paid haha.

Almost 600 posting and you still have no idea who mistress Sion is? Kekeke

sorry, i was lazy. i meant the serious topic about shooting together la. ok, seems OT for now. lol. back to topic! :p

shooting what together??

sorry, i was lazy. i meant the serious topic about shooting together la. ok, seems OT for now. lol. back to topic! :p
you can PM sion to ask for the famous photo of "Sion in sexy pink bikini with red high heel",
not sure Sion has a "dough kneading" pose version or not?

hi nice to meet you all here....just started this clubsnap ,Hopefully can join you all for the next shoot.

Haha, sorry maybe I'm wrong - thought someone's trying to play a prank.... :sweat: (I thought most females are secretive with their age)

Last edited:
you can PM sion to ask for the famous photo of "Sion in sexy pink bikini with red high heel",
not sure Sion has a "dough kneading" pose version or not?

it's luncch time now.. :sweat:

It's Canongraphers and Pentaxians, simi is Pextan???

It's a cheap China knock-off of Pentax. Believe me, it's hard to tell the difference. This is their latest model :bsmilie:
pextannonsense.jpg

Last edited:
brapodam said:
It's a cheap China knock-off of Pentax. Believe me, it's hard to tell the difference. This is their latest model :bsmilie:

Anyone shipping these in?? Any idea how much?? Can it fit all lenses??