Any Casio Exilim Z60 Users?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhotoProZero

Jan 25, 2007
NorthEast
Hi, I just bought a Casio Exilim Z60. Just wondering anyone out there who can share some tips on this camera?

I printed some photos and they are either blur or look discoloured. ANy ideas?

Thanks!:(

I'm thinking to buy this or Nikkon one.....

PhotoProZero, are F30 and F31FD at the price range below $400? what are the things that're better compared to Z60?

My girl found the cheapest is $375 with additional battery, tripod , cleaning kit and 1GB SD. Not sure where else can get a better deal. She is just trying to get a replacement for her old 3-year-old olypus digicam.....just entry level kind of handy digicam lah.

PhotoProZero, are F30 and F31FD at the price range below $400? what are the things that're better compared to Z60?

My girl found the cheapest is $375 with additional battery, tripod , cleaning kit and 1GB SD. Not sure where else can get a better deal. She is just trying to get a replacement for her old 3-year-old olypus digicam.....just entry level kind of handy digicam lah.

I've been asking around for F31FD, the latest promo I received is from AP SLS at $495 with 2 1GB XD Card. But from the reviews in here, it seemed like the F31FD is a really cool camera with solid features and fantastic night shots. Unless your girl is really particular in getting a slim Digicam, otherwise, I would think F31FD is a good P&S to go for! I'm even contemplating to sell my current Casio for this Fuji Babe!;)

what about F20? $495 is way beyond her budget liao leh....

what about F20? $495 is way beyond her budget liao leh....

I'm not sure about F20 though, however, u may want to take a look the Z Series or F30. I can just help u ask around as I will be in SLS buying a F31FD!;)

to my brothers here..compare to casio n fuji...better stick to fuji coz yes, casio pictures tend to be blur sometimes.I made a comparison between these two coz im a salesman so i get to try all diff camera..Ultimately u buy a dcam becoz u want a good picture rite???If size matter to u then i suggest fuji z3..Price wise also good as well nite shot better than casio...second alternative is f30...but if u got spare cash i suggest u go for f31...

now looking at Z700 instead, got promotion leh.

I just bght a F31FD! Am really disappointed with the Z60 though....

i got Z700 for $399 only :D

Status
Not open for further replies.