Anti-reflective coat on LCD

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainman

Apr 4, 2004
In my own world
How do I check if my picture is under expose or over expose under the bright day light?

Is there any reflective coat available in the market that can cut down the glare?

Thanks.

do u have a pic that the exposure is nicely spot on one? if have..load into the cam..on the LCD...set the LCD brightness and leave it as that...then trial n error use an assortment of materials cover the LCD and see if the pic looks too bright/dark/just nice on the lcd...a bit low tech but may work..hehe

best way 2 check exposure is not via lcd review. use the histogram. never trust wat u c in the lcd display. colors n exposure may look nice but in actual fact it could b different.

if u really need something 2 aid in viewing under glare, there's this hood thing dat attaches 2 the screen. it can b extended out 2 create a small "tunnel". u can then peer thru it at your lcd. its called a hoodman or something. can't remember though.

my 2 cents worth... ;)

Actually the type of protective stickers many of us paste over our LCDs may help. There's a kind with a matt surface. Visit the shops to take a look. I have one on my 10D, it helps but not much.

Status
Not open for further replies.