Another wedding to share

Status
Not open for further replies.

euphoria2004

Mar 10, 2004
Here's another wedding i covered over the weekends. These are the random shots. Comments most welcome.

p1
1.jpg

p2
2.jpg

p3
3.jpg

p4
4.jpg

Very very nice! I love the colors and simplicity.

is it my monitor ? or am I right to say most of your whites are 'blown' :think: ..which explains the B&W pics

I hope it was not an end result of tweaking your exposure ...dun flame me, hor..just my observation .... KEEP SHOOTING !

AhV said:
is it my monitor ? or am I right to say most of your whites are 'blown' :think: ..which explains the B&W pics

I hope it was not an end result of tweaking your exposure ...dun flame me, hor..just my observation .... KEEP SHOOTING !

They look ok on my office LCDs, but i agreed they do look over expose on my laptop which is not calibrated. Tks for pointing out. Will take note.

My house PC shows the highlights slightly blown, but on my office PC it's just nice. Lots of portraits conveying the relationship between the people in celebration. I like it.

over feel is very good nice display of mood and artistic shoots.

pg 24 colour is kind of weird, kind of "doesnt blend in". you might want to wait for the lights to change before taking that shot.

the flow doesnt run smooth as well. cant really tell it was a full day + wedding dinner or a ROM?

RuthBaby said:
overall i like the feel...

and the bride looks like Big S... Quite pretty... hahah

Thks. Will convert the comment to the bride. Guess she will be delighted to hear that.:)

NMSS_2 said:
over feel is very good nice display of mood and artistic shoots.

pg 24 colour is kind of weird, kind of "doesnt blend in". you might want to wait for the lights to change before taking that shot.

the flow doesnt run smooth as well. cant really tell it was a full day + wedding dinner or a ROM?

thks for the comment.

The tables are actually lited up in blue lights underneath, thot it was a rather unique setting.

the couple had the tea ceremony and ROM on the same day. Dinner was on the next. For the series, i jus picked the random shots.

Not bad ... some of the random pic are quite nice
But i personally think most of the pic are too close-up le .... how you think ? :D
you are the back-up or 2nd photographer of the event? ... keep it up :)

Nice series...although Pic 1 does not work for me...the one on the left...a photo of the bride with the tea light....more like a memorial feel....

Status
Not open for further replies.