Another M42 to PK Adapter -

Unfortunately no, so far only available for sale from the original maker - a bunch of M42 lovers :)

That's how the original idea came from for this springless adapter - easy on and off :)

master master,where can i get this adapter?how much?thanks.

Thanks for sharing!

The original Pentax M42->k adapter is still available in Guangzhou. But it is not cheap, priced at US$50 each. So far, the original is still the most reliable version.

Thanks for sharing!

The original Pentax M42->k adapter is still available in Guangzhou. But it is not cheap, priced at US$50 each. So far, the original is still the most reliable version.

Of course the original one is a good choice in most cases. Only when you wanna use some lenses w/o the Auto/Manual switch, you'd be stuck w/ the lens wide open all the time unless you do something w/ the pin at the bottom. That's when this kind of adapters w/ extra flange come in handy :)

Of course the original one is a good choice in most cases. Only when you wanna use some lenses w/o the Auto/Manual switch, you'd be stuck w/ the lens wide open all the time unless you do something w/ the pin at the bottom. That's when this kind of adapters w/ extra flange come in handy :)

That is correct. :) :thumbsup:

looks like the 2nd generation of 黎环 is out already in promotion period.
Do we want to bundle together to buy?

good and nicely made ring. i have two of it and it work wonderfully, but don't use this type with the pentax camera before the *ist. do so will demage the apeture coupler on the camera. :)

anyone got an idea how much is it?

I brought back a few latest version '黎环’ as requested by a few CSers , comes w/ a nice hard lens case too. The quality looks even better :)

I brought back a few latest version '黎环’ as requested by a few CSers , comes w/ a nice hard lens case too. The quality looks even better :)

Lates version? Any difference as the one you review?

Ooo.. any spares left? ;p

reserved one!! hahahah ive bought 2 lenses off ebay both k mount. now looking for m42 mounts to go with my new adapter..

ive been poisoned!

Lates version? Any difference as the one you review?

Ooo.. any spares left? ;p

Not much difference other than better surface finishing and even better workmanship, plus a free lens case (a cheapy but nice looking carton tube).

fengwei said:
Not much difference other than better surface finishing and even better workmanship, plus a free lens case (a cheapy but nice looking carton tube).

Wow cool... Hmm should have place order! Lol

woohoo.. just got mine from FW today~ time to shop for lens liao :D