Animal expressions

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoliyam

Apr 13, 2005
hi guys, not sure what to call this pic. mostly a snapshot but thought i would share.

any critiques or comments to make it better or other suggestions are most welcome.

buddies1.jpg

I somehow find the Orang Utan in the foreground a little distracting. If you intended subject was the one waving tis hands then it does not stadn out enough. Also the cropped off limbs with that dis-embodied hand look wierd.

thanks mate. agreed with the hand waving. can use a tighter crop to remove all else except the faces. however i captured this because of the contrast in the expressions on the two faces. any suggestions on that?

I somehow find the Orang Utan in the foreground a little distracting. If you intended subject was the one waving tis hands then it does not stadn out enough. Also the cropped off limbs with that dis-embodied hand look wierd.

I guess to contrast the expressoins of both would require a larger DOF ? Also as thier colours are similar they tend to blend into each other a little too well. Maybe this angle was not ideal for what you wanted to achieve?

Status
Not open for further replies.