Andrew & Janice


Status
Not open for further replies.

iamasaint

Senior Member
Jan 26, 2003
2,613
0
36
www.lightedpixels.com
A shoot I did recently for Andrew and Janice... What a lovely couple they make ehs?

These set of photos were taken at Sentosa, over 2 hours... Cheers

Ah...and yes...pics posted with the kind permission of the couple.







 

alechim

Senior Member
Aug 8, 2004
1,728
0
0
Redhill
very simple and pleasant shots :thumbsup:
Taken for coffeetable book?
 

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
21,899
0
0
Planet Nikon
Kelv, don't mind my saying, but ... this time round, I find ur shots pretty conservative and safe. Was it intentional or the couple's preference?

Were these the shots you printed out as per mentioned over the phone the other day? :dunno:

Lastly, why you never bring me along to PA you? :(
 

Tsangstudios

New Member
Aug 1, 2003
1,146
0
0
43
Visit site
Yo bro up so late? Nice work.. like the feel of quietness brought out in some of the shots :)
 

nonchann

New Member
Nov 16, 2004
244
0
0
WAH!! Andrew FANG!! former national bowler...and now a super sportsman(competing in cycling and triathalons)!! haiz...i guess you could have accentuated his masculinity abit more?but nice...i guess they will like it....safe...but good nontheless!
 

iamasaint

Senior Member
Jan 26, 2003
2,613
0
36
www.lightedpixels.com
alechim said:
very simple and pleasant shots :thumbsup:
Taken for coffeetable book?

Hi, glad you like the pics as much as we did...there is actually a different layout for the coffeetable presentation. These are individual prints.

For this shoot, as with most others, I simply aim to capture the couple as they are. Andrew and Janice are a very sweet quiet couple and I think these shots very much highlight their personalities. The photos are aimed to be sweet, gentle and with a whiff of romance. I (and I dun think they) wanted anything too drama. And yes, we did have a quick discussion about how they wanted their photos to be.

Cheers
 

iamasaint

Senior Member
Jan 26, 2003
2,613
0
36
www.lightedpixels.com
espn said:
Kelv, don't mind my saying, but ... this time round, I find ur shots pretty conservative and safe. Was it intentional or the couple's preference?

Were these the shots you printed out as per mentioned over the phone the other day? :dunno:

Lastly, why you never bring me along to PA you? :(

Heya!! Thanks for the help man =)

As for the shots...hiya... safe shots can work too la... Oh to answer your question, its intentional.

Lastly, it was a two hour shoot only la...no need PA... I will chio you next time hahah =)
 

iamasaint

Senior Member
Jan 26, 2003
2,613
0
36
www.lightedpixels.com
nonchann said:
WAH!! Andrew FANG!! former national bowler...and now a super sportsman(competing in cycling and triathalons)!! haiz...i guess you could have accentuated his masculinity abit more?but nice...i guess they will like it....safe...but good nontheless!

Thanks...ermmm...engagement photos dun need to acentuate muscles and all la. The couple wouldnt have wanted that. Look at the shirt Andrew chose. Its all light, casual and baggy...=) I think its more impt I capture them in nice quiet tender moments....
 

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
21,899
0
0
Planet Nikon
iamasaint said:
Heya!! Thanks for the help man =)

As for the shots...hiya... safe shots can work too la... Oh to answer your question, its intentional.

Lastly, it was a two hour shoot only la...no need PA... I will chio you next time hahah =)
No worries... let me know if you need more help, glad to shoot alongside with you, it's more fun then shooting the main weddings :)

Not saying safe shots don't work, but I always go for the daringness in your shots to be different, stylish, so this time felt a bit weird only. :confused:

Next time got chance let me know, I help you carry reflector. :thumbsup:
 

alechim

Senior Member
Aug 8, 2004
1,728
0
0
Redhill
iamasaint said:
Hi, glad you like the pics as much as we did...there is actually a different layout for the coffeetable presentation. These are individual prints.

For this shoot, as with most others, I simply aim to capture the couple as they are. Andrew and Janice are a very sweet quiet couple and I think these shots very much highlight their personalities. The photos are aimed to be sweet, gentle and with a whiff of romance. I (and I dun think they) wanted anything too drama. And yes, we did have a quick discussion about how they wanted their photos to be.

Cheers
As much as I like, I am learning from you as I look at your photos :thumbsup:
 

initialE24

New Member
Dec 18, 2004
1,381
0
0
your photos never fail to amaze me...

they are simply.....:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

~Arcanic~

Senior Member
Feb 27, 2005
2,671
0
0
Westy
your shots never fail to impress me.. :D

lovely.. given the quality of ur photos, i dun think will have any couple dun allow you to "show off" them a bit, unless they are super shy.. hehe
 

Status
Not open for further replies.