Andrew & Janice

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamasaint

Jan 26, 2003
www.lightedpixels.com
A shoot I did recently for Andrew and Janice... What a lovely couple they make ehs?

These set of photos were taken at Sentosa, over 2 hours... Cheers

Ah...and yes...pics posted with the kind permission of the couple.

55611680.jpg

55611683.jpg

55611685.jpg

55611689.jpg

very simple and pleasant shots :thumbsup:
Taken for coffeetable book?

Kelv, don't mind my saying, but ... this time round, I find ur shots pretty conservative and safe. Was it intentional or the couple's preference?

Were these the shots you printed out as per mentioned over the phone the other day? :dunno:

Lastly, why you never bring me along to PA you? :(

Yo bro up so late? Nice work.. like the feel of quietness brought out in some of the shots :)

WAH!! Andrew FANG!! former national bowler...and now a super sportsman(competing in cycling and triathalons)!! haiz...i guess you could have accentuated his masculinity abit more?but nice...i guess they will like it....safe...but good nontheless!

alechim said:
very simple and pleasant shots :thumbsup:
Taken for coffeetable book?

Hi, glad you like the pics as much as we did...there is actually a different layout for the coffeetable presentation. These are individual prints.

For this shoot, as with most others, I simply aim to capture the couple as they are. Andrew and Janice are a very sweet quiet couple and I think these shots very much highlight their personalities. The photos are aimed to be sweet, gentle and with a whiff of romance. I (and I dun think they) wanted anything too drama. And yes, we did have a quick discussion about how they wanted their photos to be.

Cheers

espn said:
Kelv, don't mind my saying, but ... this time round, I find ur shots pretty conservative and safe. Was it intentional or the couple's preference?

Were these the shots you printed out as per mentioned over the phone the other day? :dunno:

Lastly, why you never bring me along to PA you? :(

Heya!! Thanks for the help man =)

As for the shots...hiya... safe shots can work too la... Oh to answer your question, its intentional.

Lastly, it was a two hour shoot only la...no need PA... I will chio you next time hahah =)

nonchann said:
WAH!! Andrew FANG!! former national bowler...and now a super sportsman(competing in cycling and triathalons)!! haiz...i guess you could have accentuated his masculinity abit more?but nice...i guess they will like it....safe...but good nontheless!

Thanks...ermmm...engagement photos dun need to acentuate muscles and all la. The couple wouldnt have wanted that. Look at the shirt Andrew chose. Its all light, casual and baggy...=) I think its more impt I capture them in nice quiet tender moments....

iamasaint said:
Heya!! Thanks for the help man =)

As for the shots...hiya... safe shots can work too la... Oh to answer your question, its intentional.

Lastly, it was a two hour shoot only la...no need PA... I will chio you next time hahah =)
No worries... let me know if you need more help, glad to shoot alongside with you, it's more fun then shooting the main weddings :)

Not saying safe shots don't work, but I always go for the daringness in your shots to be different, stylish, so this time felt a bit weird only. :confused:

Next time got chance let me know, I help you carry reflector. :thumbsup:

iamasaint said:
Hi, glad you like the pics as much as we did...there is actually a different layout for the coffeetable presentation. These are individual prints.

For this shoot, as with most others, I simply aim to capture the couple as they are. Andrew and Janice are a very sweet quiet couple and I think these shots very much highlight their personalities. The photos are aimed to be sweet, gentle and with a whiff of romance. I (and I dun think they) wanted anything too drama. And yes, we did have a quick discussion about how they wanted their photos to be.

Cheers
As much as I like, I am learning from you as I look at your photos :thumbsup:

your photos never fail to amaze me...

they are simply.....:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

your shots never fail to impress me.. :D

lovely.. given the quality of ur photos, i dun think will have any couple dun allow you to "show off" them a bit, unless they are super shy.. hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.