Not open for further replies.
Mono version. Just for you Gerald ;p

marrell4bw.jpg

Mono version. Just for you Gerald ;p

marrell4bw.jpg
The mono version w/ toning is better than the colour one :thumbsup:
Less distraction of colours & more into the mood
Nice meeting u & the f1.2 :)

Will dodging the right eye a bit be better ?
Juz a simple tot, kindly ignore if not ur pref

Jia Wang, thanks. Din really get to talk to you during the shoot. Will be watching out for your posts :)

silver.wolf, waiting for you to organise shoots lor ;p You most eng now, haha.

Witness, you should be studying too liao rite!

sci80298, thanks.

yllew, just go out and shoot more often and dun always be stuck in the lab, hehe. Lets go out shoot after my exams ya?

Reliance, thanks will work on it next time. She's really one of the best model I ever shot :lovegrin:

Okie okie... Actually, tonite I goin to shoot around my neighbourhood... Wanna catch kids during Halloween~~~ Shld haf gone down to Clarke Quay on Sat!! But I still need your tips in taking potrait lah... I definitly CNMI one...:cry:

Splutter, I vote 4 to be the best amongst the series. not that the rest are any lesser. 4 has that eye contact that draws me in and the softness give me a real cool connection with what I am visually seeing. The colour, the hair "arrangements, the dark blouse helps. She seem to have strength for closer crops. Your attention to sharpness to certain key areas also accentuated the overall look and feel to the picture. Very good series :thumbsup:

Cant help but to agree with the rest that pic #4 is really good! I love movement of hair too... Hhahaha... And its very natural... Nice! ;)

It's nice to see what you're doing with your f/1.2! :D

As with most previous comments, I like #4 best. Yeah and I agree Leinaj that the model certainly has a thang for close ups. It's a great match of nice eyes, cheek bones and skin I think.

Beautiful model and beautiful pictures. The photographer has demonstrated excellent photo skills here. Great job.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

horizon_grazer, I had actually dodged it abit. It's about as white as possible w/o looking fake. Maybe I should refine my workflow :sweat:

yllew, you go look for model we shoot together ya ;p

nemesis32, I'm kinda looking forward to that, lol

Leinaj bro, thanks for the indepth comments. I also never think so much about it, haha.

precious.jas, lets hope we can achieve that when we do our shoot!

Outlook, gooseberry, thanks for compliments!

DaNi3L bro, welcome back to photography! Haha, must shoot after exams hor.

TONYPHOTO, thanks for the compliments. Having a stunning model really makes my job a whole lot easier.

:thumbsup: seldom see you post, but when you do its good work... :)

i love the last one..
can i know if you have used any fan to create the 'flowing hair'.. or just natural wind?

thanks

afiend bro,thanks. Still got lots to learn from pros like u ;)

naikon, it was done with a blower. Still it was pretty hard to catch it at the exact moment.

#4 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

nice meeting you, bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.