Anastasia & Yuki

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaXiong

Feb 17, 2006
Bros...

Some shots taken from Venom's outing last weekend. C&C are welcome. :) Thanks..

Anastasia:
========

Pic 1:

3852362739_c46cc9b954_o.jpg

Last edited:
Hi bro. Very nice.
The square format goes well with this side profile head and shoulder composition. Very good skin tone and super smooth bokeh. Taken by 85L?

Wow she looks gorgeous man how stunning she is,,,,,

I like the composition! but my attention is very much drawn to your avatar and nick. LOL where's doraemon?

Hi bro. Very nice.
The square format goes well with this side profile head and shoulder composition. Very good skin tone and super smooth bokeh. Taken by 85L?

Hi Tony,

Thanks for your constructive comment. Appreciate it. Thanks! ;)
Yup.. It was taken with 85L wide open... My lips are green. My face is purple now... Kena poison very much.... ha ha..

Wah.. It have been quite some time since I see a square crop portraiture shot.
Nice shot!

Thanks Shaoken. Glad that u like the square format :D

Wow she looks gorgeous man how stunning she is,,,,,

Hi Rebaccawood,
Yup.. she is so gorgeous.... Very nice model. :heart:

I like the composition! but my attention is very much drawn to your avatar and nick. LOL where's doraemon?

Ha ha.. bro... Thanks for your compliment... My avatar cute hor.... I like it very much too. Where is Doraemon? Doraemon is always in my heart.. :bsmilie:

Pic 2:

3855685765_be33bec9d7_o.jpg

The hair style and facial expression(neutral or negative)....contradict to her dress(positive)

First shot, love it to bits. You've captured her profile very well my friend.

2nd shot, not her best angle I suppose. Does't work for me. The frontal shot makes her face very round. No offence please, but I guess this shot hasn't gotten her sweet spot yet.

First shot, love it to bits. You've captured her profile very well my friend.

2nd shot, not her best angle I suppose. Does't work for me. The frontal shot makes her face very round. No offence please, but I guess this shot hasn't gotten her sweet spot yet.

Hi Virgo,

Thanks for your constructive comments. :D Points noted. I will try to get her sweet spot & avoid the same mistake if i have chance to shoot her again.
No worry, bro. I like constructive comments. :thumbsup:
The more the merrier..

Beautiful...

Thanks, 2ichigo2

The hair style and facial expression(neutral or negative)....contradict to her dress(positive)

Thanks for your comment, Alex ;)

your first picture is very stunning. one of the best of anastasia i've seen so far.

Hi cheryl852,

Thanks.. your comments make me very happy in fact. Hee... :)

Yuki:
===

3862543278_a038a6a982_o.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.