Status
Not open for further replies.
joe said:
where is Canon Digital Lab
750 Victoria Street
Canon-Digital Media Hub
Singapore 188062

Is there any public transport going there
If I'm going to take bus or MRT and where to alight,where building to look for?
:think:

I believe its outside one of the exits of Bugis MRT station. Look for the orange and white building opposite Bugis Junction, next to public car park (ex CC building).

1. CYRN
2. scud
3. madmacs
4. WoLoh
5. Xing
6. Arcanic
7. SpitFir3
8. Venom81
9. Goo82sg
10. AReality
11. jeffhiew
12. canonws
13. ockly
14. saifulbahar
15. christwings
16. tunster

map.gif

1. CYRN
2. scud
3. madmacs
4. WoLoh
5. Xing
6. Arcanic
7. SpitFir3
8. Venom81
9. Goo82sg
10. AReality
11. jeffhiew
12. canonws
13. ockly
14. saifulbahar
15. christwings
16. tunster
17. +evenstar

1. CYRN
2. scud
3. madmacs
4. WoLoh
5. Xing
6. Arcanic
7. SpitFir3
8. Venom81
9. Goo82sg
10. AReality
11. jeffhiew
12. canonws
13. ockly
14. saifulbahar
15. christwings
16. tunster
17. +evenstar
18. jsbn (wun stay long though)

Great to have such specific user group meetings! Missed the old days where they have the Canon photo club with their regular Sunday outings!

But what's the agenda for the meeting har? Will be good if there's a photo shot, some slide show or some new equipment for us to try. Else the meeting will be just I stare u and u stare me without purpose....

BTW, I can offer to do a slide show if there's facility for it! ;p

1. CYRN
2. scud
3. madmacs
4. WoLoh
5. Xing
6. Arcanic
7. SpitFir3
8. Venom81
9. Goo82sg
10. AReality
11. jeffhiew
12. canonws
13. ockly
14. saifulbahar
15. christwings
16. tunster
17. +evenstar
18. jsbn (wun stay long though)[/QUOTE]
19. Virgo

Need to bring gear? What's the agenda? Will there be anything interesting to shoot?

1. CYRN
2. scud
3. madmacs
4. WoLoh
5. Xing
6. Arcanic
7. SpitFir3
8. Venom81
9. Goo82sg
10. AReality
11. jeffhiew
12. canonws
13. ockly
14. saifulbahar
15. christwings
16. tunster
17. +evenstar
18. jsbn (wun stay long though)[/QUOTE]
19. Virgo
20. Gryphon (should be able to make it that day)

Need to bring gear? What's the agenda? Will there be anything interesting to shoot?

1. CYRN
2. scud
3. madmacs
4. WoLoh
5. Xing
6. Arcanic
7. SpitFir3
8. Venom81
9. Goo82sg
10. AReality
11. jeffhiew
12. canonws
13. ockly
14. saifulbahar
15. christwings
16. tunster
17. +evenstar
19. Virgo
21. fireblade05 (if no OT, will go)

weekh said:
Great to have such specific user group meetings! Missed the old days where they have the Canon photo club with their regular Sunday outings!

But what's the agenda for the meeting har? Will be good if there's a photo shot, some slide show or some new equipment for us to try. Else the meeting will be just I stare u and u stare me without purpose....

BTW, I can offer to do a slide show if there's facility for it! ;p

So far there is no formal agenda. It more like a networking session.
we could disscuss on the following topics.
1. Formal name for this group gathering or not.

2. Brainstorm for events that we can organise. I've spoke to Canon Marketing people. Good news, they say they are going to be very supportive.

3. Form up a working commitee maybe?

4. Ask any question regarding to Canon products. I'll try to answers as much as my knowledge alllows or things I can talk about. Otherwise I'll check with Canon relevent staff.

5. We can have a slide show if it is "digital" slide show. I don't have a 35mm color positive slide projector.

6. Sell you some of our services avaliable in the Lab ;p (jk)

here are some items anyone can think about more?

Unfortunately the S2 IS is not in yet otherwise I could show it to you. :sweat:
I do have a 350D for you to play with at the Lab, those still wonder if you want to get it or not.

1. CYRN
2. scud
3. madmacs
4. WoLoh
5. Xing
6. Arcanic
7. SpitFir3
8. Venom81
9. Goo82sg
10. AReality
11. jeffhiew
12. canonws
13. ockly
14. saifulbahar
15. christwings
16. tunster
17. +evenstar
19. Virgo
21. fireblade05 (if no OT, will go)
22. Locksley

need to bring equipment ?looks like a interesting gathering, if i am free on that day will drop by , cant confirm now

TechMage said:
So far there is no formal agenda. It more like a networking session.
we could disscuss on the following topics.
1. Formal name for this group gathering or not.

2. Brainstorm for events that we can organise. I've spoke to Canon Marketing people. Good news, they say they are going to be very supportive.

3. Form up a working commitee maybe?

4. Ask any question regarding to Canon products. I'll try to answers as much as my knowledge alllows or things I can talk about. Otherwise I'll check with Canon relevent staff.

5. We can have a slide show if it is "digital" slide show. I don't have a 35mm color positive slide projector.

6. Sell you some of our services avaliable in the Lab ;p (jk)

here are some items anyone can think about more?

Unfortunately the S2 IS is not in yet otherwise I could show it to you. :sweat:
I do have a 350D for you to play with at the Lab, those still wonder if you want to get it or not.
Do some kinda sales talk thingy, den when someone signs up, everyone claps and u'll ring a bell kinda thing? :bsmilie:

jsbn said:
Do some kinda sales talk thingy, den when someone signs up, everyone claps and u'll ring a bell kinda thing? :bsmilie:

Sounds like a resort time-sharing scam... :) :)

jeffhiew said:
Sounds like a resort time-sharing scam... :) :)

Hmm....maybe as can get everyone to chip in to buy a 1Ds Mk II...then time share it. (jk) ;p ;) :bsmilie:

I think that I better don't turn up otherwise I will become a target for the firing squad. :sweat:

Sad to say that most people misunderstood me. I guess that I didn't explain explicit enough. :cry:

USM said:
I think that I better don't turn up otherwise I will become a target for the firing squad. :sweat:

Sad to say that most people misunderstood me. I guess that I didn't explain explicit enough. :cry:

Then the more you MUST turn up or else you'll never to get to speak your mind.
Everyone is expecting you to come. Not to say you started this idea, but if you have an idea well you'll have to speak up. You'll can never please everyone. Let those believe in you support it. It is not end of the world.

Anyway, I'll facilitate the event but people have to get organised and turn up to get things moving.

*added No one get fired in the Lab...only I do the firing. ;) :sticktong
if you come, you are under protection. :cool:

USM said:

Since our feet are now wet, why stop there, lets jump into the pool and see how things go. Come on, it is Friday night, relax bro. ;) ;)

There are many things we can do such as:

- Decide on the group name;
- Share your photography experience;
- Discuss about equipments, digital darkroom, camera shop experience etc..
- may be .. some day could meet up for photography.

BTW, currently I'm using both Canon A80 and D70, so don't get the wrong impression that I'm some kind of Nikon spy, ok??

jeffhiew said:
Since our feet are now wet, why stop there, lets jump into the pool and see how things go. Come on, it is Friday night, relax bro. ;) ;)

There are many things we can do such as:

- Decide on the group name;
- Share your photography experience;
- Discuss about equipments, digital darkroom, camera shop experience etc..
- may be .. some day could meet up for photography.

BTW, currently I'm using both Canon A80 and D70, so don't get the wrong impression that I'm some kind of Nikon spy, ok??

traitor... lol.. how could you one leg step on two boats.. lol.. kidding.. hope to see you there..

Status
Not open for further replies.