An army photo whenever I can

Status
Not open for further replies.

asidie

Jun 25, 2008
Have problem choosing where to post my photos,
Finally decided to post my photos here,
After taking photos in the army for some time, i decided to post some of them here
will try to post more as times come.
C&C are welcome
My camera is with letter of approval in the army and i hope my photos will not get me into trouble.. ;)

1. Rush

2. Yum Seng

3. Loyalty

4. Barbara

Last edited:
Yes i Can :D
hehe

really can post ah!? :O

Oh, i thought some things are classified? Guess not anymore.

I think you should take your pic down
i too was photographer for my unit. and the person that issues the LOA clearly told me NOT to leak these pictures out

To TS, u may have permission to record your training but posting them in a public forum is another story. Good luck!

Hi TS,

these are great pics ... i too had letter of approval from my OC, but was told that i'm not allowed to post on blogs/forums online etc ... for printing or sharing with other guys from my camp unit was OK but OC said strictly no public online posting ...

so i think it's better to take down and verify with OC first, or at least check the fine print ...

gd luck!

To TS: A LOA allows you to bring your camera into the camp to take photographs. Posting them here I think will definitely get you into trouble... and really deep trouble. Trust me. U better take them down before more people gets to see it.

Bro, better take down your pictures.

I, too was a "part-time" photographer during my N.S days. I believe you have sign some form of LOA/Non-Disclosure forms.

Photographs taken under such LOA is strictly not allow to be post on public forum.

The only military-related pictures you are allowed to post are those taken during public open houses and public events.

Status
Not open for further replies.