american idol 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
sesame_street98 said:
But come to think about it, I cant help but to admire him. Seriously..

For what? for going on national Tv to make fun of himself? I seriously wonder what goes on through those people's minds.. They obviously can't sing for nuts man.. =x

I find the skank girl absolutely hilarious! But what actually made the show funny were the 3 judges. Their expressions! Haa :bsmilie:

Seriously looks and dancing aside, i think the one who sings the worst is that Asian girl from Harvard. Oh man thats really bad...

lord_of_the_hungsSM.jpg

Hi,
Just my two cents worth, actually William Hung and that Harvard girl wasn't too bad. At least when the judges told them that they seriously cannot make it, they took it well and left the place quietly.

Some participants got flare up after Simone told them their singing sux and even argued back, claiming that Simone is biased or something. Simone challenged them and said if they can go out to the public and if the public likes their singing, Simone will apologize and let them go to Hollywood. Wonder if anyone remembered, some members of the public booed at them, put :thumbsd: , and one even said she feels so embarassed for a particular participant.

Now those participants are even worst than William Hung. C'mon, for the love of god... Simone Cowell is a music producer!!! He knows who can make it or not. I mean Cowell must have seen a lot of sh** like these already.

And those participants who cannot make it to the next round started slashing the judges, blah blah blah. When they do that, it just makes me feel that Simone did the correct thing by eliminating them. Think about this - if they cannot even take Simone's criticisms, then I can't imagine how they're going to deal with the media's sarcasm, which is like a million times worst than Cowell.

Btw ninelives, that LOTR poster is really something out of this universe.... :D

Regards,
-Michelle-

mich_2103 said:
Hi,
Just my two cents worth, actually William Hung and that Harvard girl wasn't too bad. At least when the judges told them that they seriously cannot make it, they took it well and left the place quietly.

Some participants got flare up after Simone told them their singing sux and even argued back, claiming that Simone is biased or something. Simone challenged them and said if they can go out to the public and if the public likes them, Simone will apologize and let them go to Hollywood.

Now those participants are even worst than William Hung. C'mon, for the love of god... Simone Cowell is a music producer!!! He knows who can make it or not. I mean Cowell must have seen a lot of sh** like these already.

And those participants who cannot make it to the next round started slashing the judges, blah blah blah. When they do that, it just makes me feel that Simone did the correct thing by eliminating them. Think about this - if they cannot even take Simone's criticisms, then I can't imagine how they're going to deal with the media's sarcasm, which is like a million times worst than Cowell.

Btw ninelives, that LOTR poster is really something out of this universe.... :D

Regards,
-Michelle-

Hi Mich. Yeah if its attitude you're talking about, yes there are tons worse. Singing wise, i dont think Hung did very badly. Hes just queer with his dance and appearance. Alot others sing much worse than Hung imo.

I'm guessing Simon was misspelled Simone intentionally? :D Anyway, I seriously feel that if you can't sing, you shouldn't embarass yourself like that. But the thing is, some of them may actually think that they can sing. Perhaps they think too highly of themselves or what, but some of those who sucked actually think they can sing.

Just like that fat chick who tried to do that sexy number from the movie Flash Dance after stripping off her pants. God, that was worst that William Hung!! My grandmother could dance better & my grandmother has much less fat giggling all over. Walau eh!!

And since they have such perfect impressions of themselves, naturally they don't take it well when they are told they suck. Classic e.g. being that black chick who responded to Simon by saying he's gay. Perhaps she was expecting him to fall for her "sexiness" & approve her, I dunno.

But fact of the matter is, regardless of how great they think they are, some of them can't sing for squat. Its a pity some like that Hawain girl got booted out 'cos frankly I felt she wasn't too bad. But for ppl like William Hung to get ejected, comes as no surprise & I'd be shocked if anyone felt that William Hung's singing was excellent. :bsmilie:

american idol...i never watch wan. too boring i guess :p

but..

tomorrow got SURVIVOR ALL STARS!!!! now this one must watch :D :)

sesame_street98 said:
But come to think about it, I cant help but to admire him. Seriously..

Yup! ... He had no professional training whatsoever!!!!! :bsmilie: Boy am I not surprised as Simon was!!! :bsmilie:

kae ... I'm being :devil: :p ... but in all seriousness, he is to be admired. he believed he cud sing ... and he loves music (he's convinced me) ... and he had the courage to put himself to the test ... AND was able to take his failure in stride ...

"talk to me ... tell me your name ... ... SHE BANGS!!! SHE BANGS!!!" :bsmilie:

clive said:
american idol...i never watch wan. too boring i guess :p

but..

tomorrow got SURVIVOR ALL STARS!!!! now this one must watch :D :)

survivor?? u must be kidding me, i never watch a single episode, from the advert, i know it is very lame show.

ninelives said:
survivor?? u must be kidding me, i never watch a single episode, from the advert, i know it is very lame show.
Hi,
I watched the first season of Survivor but after that, the interest wears out.

All my lecturers say everything is all pre-arranged. From the players, strategies and even who gets eliminated at which stage. It is exactly like a stage drama, except on an island.

Hearing that, I really felt so stupid. And to think I wasted my time catching each and every episode... Bah!

Hahaha...:) Again, just my 2 cents worth.

Regards,
-Michelle-

Status
Not open for further replies.