Am I the only one...

well, we could always go with ah-something.

ah mare, ah jed, ah sion, ah lao and so on. :dunno:

If you go to CS female forum, you'll find all the girls are calling each other Sis.

So its Bro here and Sis there. :bsmilie:

haha which reminds me, i think in some local fashion blogs and forums the girls call each other babe, dear, darling etc. super polite and nice. we could move in that direction as well. hunk Sion la, handsome mare la.. :bsmilie:

glenn ong started this bro thing ages ago on the radio...
I guess auntie uncle and now bro

At work place we used to call each other Sifu.

Many years after we left the place, when we phoned each other first thing it's always, "Sifu Ni Haw!" :bsmilie:

One place I worked Lao was added to everyone's surname. So it's Lao Wong, Lao Chen, Lao Lim, Lao etc. etc. :bsmilie:

One place I worked Lao was added to everyone's surname. So it's Lao Wong, Lao Chen, Lao Lim, Lao etc. etc. :bsmilie:

Got old goat or not?

Lao Beh... :dunno:

"Am I the only one..."- I thot it was a thread on BSB's song...:bsmilie:

ok, anyway, anywhere I go...work or a real kopitiam, ppl bro here and there...I feel it's a friendly gesture...:D

Last time i used to use "Ae yandao..." but now prefer "bro..." for our multinational cum multiracial environment...;)

well, we could always go with ah-something.

ah mare, ah jed, ah sion, ah lao and so on. :dunno:

Thats why my name.

anything is better than comrade eh? i can imagine ppl holding little red books

ok, i will change it to "mate" :bsmilie:

In Australia every man is your Mate or Matey.

If you are a young man, an older woman may call you Love and older man may call you Son.

In CS you're part of the Brotherhood of Canonians, Nikonians, Pentaxians etc. etc. :bsmilie:

In Australia every man is your Mate or Matey.

If you are a young man, an older woman may call you Love and older man may call you Son.

In CS you're part of the Brotherhood of Canonians, Nikonians, Pentaxians etc. etc. :bsmilie:

in the uk, every woman is a bird.

:bsmilie: So your name is Bian?

his name is eyjafjallajökull (eye-a-fyat-la-jo-kutl). nickname ah bian.

Last edited:
to cantonese friends: i would use 老友记
to chinese friends: i would use 老兄
to malay friend: i would use ABang or Adik
to singapore friends: i would use Bro... ;p