Am I getting weird or....

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsbn

Jul 24, 2002
Planet Eropagnis
Is the forum (especially Kopitiam section) is getting weirder by the day with stranger and stranger questions? :think:

eikin said:
kopi c jit puay kam sia

Eh .. mai puay

Eh .. mai kopi

Eh .. wa mai lim liao :bsmilie:

Kopi C Kosong jit pueh, kopi siu dai nen pueh, kopi O siu dai... long zhong mai liao...

I think the question should be...

"Is the forum (especially Kopitiam section) is getting weirder by the day with stranger and stranger people?" :bsmilie:

hyperFocal said:
Kopi C Kosong jit pueh, kopi siu dai nen pueh, kopi O siu dai... long zhong mai liao...
teach you new word
"kopi siu dai sua"

jsbn said:
Is the forum (especially Kopitiam section) is getting weirder by the day with stranger and stranger questions? :think:

unpreventable. you know, when a forum is getting old, members grow. members grow, threads grow.......let say we have 100,000 threads, you can't expect 99,999 to be good posts.

know where i'm coming from?

nightwolf75 said:
better still
"kopi-o gao kosong"... chances are the lady will give u coffee powder. ;p

better still...

Kopi - C - mai guni... chances is she either put in condense milk or she give u a slap... cos she will ask... mai guni pang simi? den u reply, lee wu nee bo? :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
better still...

Kopi - C - mai guni... chances is she either put in condense milk or she give u a slap... cos she will ask... mai guni pang simi? den u reply, lee wu nee bo? :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Walao! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

better still...

Kopi - C - mai guni... chances is she either put in condense milk or she give u a slap... cos she will ask... mai guni pang simi? den u reply, lee wu nee bo?

I will never argue/tease with the person who served me drinks or food. Coz you don't know what he/she might put inside your drinks/food. :cry:

Yes, highly advise u not to, since I used to work at fast food joints during my school days. :bsmilie: I have a very nasty habit to giving a smaller patty to customers who are absolutely nasty to me (condescending tone and all). :embrass:

Well, if you all visit HWZ's EDMW, think it's pretty easy to get accustomed to kopitiam here :bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
here is considered nirvana compared to the warzone there... :bsmilie:
At least here doesn't generate 100 new threads a day :bsmilie:

jsbn said:

One thing weird is that how come any female posts a TFCD thread her PM is always full fast? :bsmilie:

This is more weird because normally when a wife asks a husband to do something it takes days and weeks before he gets to do it. How come the male response time to a female request for TFCD is that fast? :bsmilie:

If the wives get to know this instead of asking the husbands to wash the cars they would tell the husbands, "The car needs a TFCD wash." :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.