Am I getting weird or....

Status
Not open for further replies.
espn said:
Well, if you all visit HWZ's EDMW, think it's pretty easy to get accustomed to kopitiam here :bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
here is considered nirvana compared to the warzone there... :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: edmw is in a world of its own with all the amazing topics :bsmilie:

hyperFocal said:
Kopi C Kosong jit pueh, kopi siu dai nen pueh, kopi O siu dai... long zhong mai liao...

wah lau, gonna increase 10cents rite next mths at all kopitiams.. tink tis quote true.. Long zhong mai liao! ;(

espn said:
Well, if you all visit HWZ's EDMW, think it's pretty easy to get accustomed to kopitiam here :bsmilie:
Going there as a pure destress forum, I'd choose to think CS as a tighter-rein forum (with matching admins & mods) for more room for serious discussion.

Maybe its this mentality that I regard weird questions here as really weird and i can come up with even weirder questions there and find nothing strange abt it. :bsmilie:

jsbn said:
Going there as a pure destress forum, I'd choose to think CS as a tighter-rein forum (with matching admins & mods) for more room for serious discussion.

Maybe its this mentality that I regard weird questions here as really weird and i can come up with even weirder questions there and find nothing strange abt it. :bsmilie:

over there, anything would become a +1, den NPNT, den noted, den how come no piak piak? :nono:

Understandable since its over there.... How many ppl actually sit down to tok serious stuff? :bsmilie: Ok, dun say totally dun have, maybe have.... once.... twice? Can't expect much since its a destress forum. I'm sure half of the ppl here pop over there as well under different nicks (perhaps not to 'smear' their reputation on CS with their destress comments on another tok cock forum).

But over here with a tighter rein of admins and mods? Hmm... not so sure man... :think:

jsbn said:

Yeah, the only thing I like about EDMW is that news comes and goes very fast :bsmilie:

And btw, some from there are actively leeching images/links from CS to EDMW. ;)

And oh yeah, at least the adults here can type and spell properly, ;)

DCA
slap.gif
Kopi Aunty

yanyewkay said:
DCA
slap.gif
Kopi Aunty

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

come to think of it, this kopi-o got many variations running ard on those ah-beng websites, IIRC. another one i heard from my colleague is

auntie, char kuay tiao, mai kuay tiao, mai mee, mai see hum..... :sweatsm:

nightwolf75 said:

come to think of it, this kopi-o got many variations running ard on those ah-beng websites, IIRC. another one i heard from my colleague is

Those people very free :bsmilie:

nightwolf75 said:

u'd forgotten....

auntie, char kway teow. Mai kway teow, mai mee, mai see hum, mai dao you, mai you, mai guay neng.

Yes, this would be sufficient enuff my friend. :bsmilie:

Mai jia even better... :bsmilie:

dunno if afbug's avatar is still the same as before.. :bsmilie:

Sion said:
One thing weird is that how come any female posts a TFCD thread her PM is always full fast? :bsmilie:

This is more weird because normally when a wife asks a husband to do something it takes days and weeks before he gets to do it. How come the male response time to a female request for TFCD is that fast? :bsmilie:

If the wives get to know this instead of asking the husbands to wash the cars they would tell the husbands, "The car needs a TFCD wash." :bsmilie:

:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.