Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5DmkII2.jpg

where you get the 5d mark2 strip[/quote]

where you get the 5d mark2 strip

which lens does it come with? how come got strip also? :bigeyes:[/quote]

i want the strip too!!! hehehe....
The Canon Hong Kong version that has the USB sticking out of the lens instead of the camera has a camera strap but it costs around S$100 for a 4GB one.

http://www2.canon.com.hk/shop/en/premium/premiuminfo.do?productItemId=40441

Last edited:
Joining the Canon HK Club is FOC. Anyone can register but they don't sent stuff overseas/ You have got to have someone to collect the item for you from their Nathan Road office. I am getting one with the 4,000 points that I have so it is slightly cheaper.

someone's already trying to profit from this in B&S...i think i would rather pay the $38 at the showroom than support such behaviour.

yes i strongly agree.

he is making use of Canon kind words for others to get it soon but he at one go buy many sets stock up and once the price is increase he can sell above the buying price and get profit. This is abit unprofessional also.

eh deanie !!
i was only joking when said to start a poll on this !! and you really did !! my gawd !!! :cool:

1. deancool335
2. raptor1988
3. evo-lution
4. NovJoe
5. exhoml
6. o0darkn3ss0o
7. Ninja23XX
8. bkwx82
9. xmaz3
10. engrmariano
11. chrispy
12.ggodetucsamoht
13. ralliart12
14. airfins
15. kenji

lol. Can't believe so many people got the thumbdrive... Wondered how much canon earned...

lol. Can't believe so many people got the thumbdrive... Wondered how much canon earned...

its not just how much they earn here on this thumbdrive. think about how many conversions they can get into 5DMarkII? Dun believe me? we all have vanity, we will want to have the actual thing similar to the toy-ish stuff.

think of how many idiots that owns a car that die die must have a die cast of the same car, same color in their car?

OH YES, I AM GUILTY ALL THE TIME ON WHAT I WROTE ABOVE.:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

getting mine tomorrow!!

Getting one for my boss, one for my bro and one for me! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.