AIC/LCIC Inline Skating Race (28th of Feb)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcos

Oct 17, 2006
This is a combination of 2 Inline Speed Skating race that will be held on Circuit @ Tuas.

Lion City Inline Cup (LCIC) is a fresh new racing series for inline skaters, brought to you by the very same organizer of successful Singapore Inline Cup 2008 series of speedskating events.

Aside from having monthly race, there will also be integration of Asianic Inline Cup (AIC) where local participants will get a chance to mingle around and compete against best skaters from Asia and Oceania regions.

Lion City Inline Cup is not just about speed skaters competing with each other. Skaters of all levels are welcomed to participate in LCIC. There are different categories which skaters can sign up and compete with.

Kids are also welcomed to participate in the races as there will be special kids' categories for all children in the 7-12 years old age range for majority of LCIC events.

AIC is a brand new series of race that will see foreign participants on the starting line. The first two race of AIC will be happening in Singapore.

I would like to invite all photographers to come on down to the event. Doesn't matter what equipment you are using or your skill level. For those that would like to find out more or confirm their attendance with me, please email me at junwee@lioncityinlinecup.com

Website of LCIC: http://www.lioncityinlinecup.com/index.html

This is a combination of 2 Inline Speed Skating race that will be held on F1 Pit Stop

Lion City Inline Cup (LCIC) is a fresh new racing series for inline skaters, brought to you by the very same organizer of successful Singapore Inline Cup 2008 series of speedskating events.

Aside from having monthly race, there will also be integration of Asianic Inline Cup (AIC) where local participants will get a chance to mingle around and compete against best skaters from Asia and Oceania regions.

Lion City Inline Cup is not just about speed skaters competing with each other. Skaters of all levels are welcomed to participate in LCIC. There are different categories which skaters can sign up and compete with.

Kids are also welcomed to participate in the races as there will be special kids' categories for all children in the 7-12 years old age range for majority of LCIC events.

AIC is a brand new series of race that will see foreign participants on the starting line. The first two race of AIC will be happening in Singapore.

I would like to invite all photographers to come on down to the event. Doesn't matter what equipment you are using or your skill level. For those that would like to find out more or confirm their attendance with me, please email me at junwee@lioncityinlinecup.com

Photographers that are confirming their attendance, please let me know which date you will be coming :)

Website of LCIC: http://www.lioncityinlinecup.com/index.html

Last edited:

The event would be a half day affair starting from 8am till around 12noon

Last edited:
Found this from the link above:

http://www.lioncityinlinecup.com/races.html

They are all images, so I can't do a cut-&-paste here.

I can't find the info if photographing is allow there.

As a new-bird, what sort of lens I should bring? I have 80-200mm and 200-400mm lenses, sufficient??

Photography is allowed, that is why I am inviting all photographers to attend this event.

80-200mm is sufficient for most purpose. I would recommend you to bring along something in the range of 17-50 to cover the crowds and misc, but it is not really necessary.

Forgot to mentioned, although photography is allowed, please register with me so that I can issue the media pass to you.

This would allow you access to the racing track and you may position yourself any where as long as it doesn't obstruct the participants.

There is an update regarding the venue for AIC 2 (7th of March). It would be held at the F1 Pit Stop area.

For those that are interested, let me know via email at junwee@lioncityinlinecup.com

This is one of the few events where you can be up close and personal with all the athletes, don't miss this great opportunity to practice sports photography!

There is an update regarding the venue for AIC 2 (7th of March). It would be held at the F1 Pit Stop area.

For those that are interested, let me know via email at junwee@lioncityinlinecup.com

This is one of the few events where you can be up close and personal with all the athletes, don't miss this great opportunity to practice sports photography!
I have e-mailed you. :)

eh...any idea how to go there from yishun??

Err... You can take a cab. ;)

Or... Take MRT to Joo Koon, from Yishun, I think you should be going toward Jurong direction. After that, walk toward Discovery Centre, and wait for 193 at Upper Jurong Road. Joo Koon suppose to begin operation on 28th Feb, which is tomorrow. Otherwise, at Boon Lay, take 192 or 193 at the interchange.

More details, check the bus guide of 192 and 193 from http://www.sbstransit.com.sg

Last edited:
Err... You can take a cab. ;)

Or... Take MRT to Joo Koon, from Yishun, I think you should be going toward Jurong direction. After that, walk toward Discovery Centre, and wait for 193 at Upper Jurong Road. Joo Koon suppose to begin operation on 28th Feb, which is tomorrow. Otherwise, at Boon Lay, take 192 or 193 at the interchange.

More details, check the bus guide of 192 and 193 from http://www.sbstransit.com.sg

wow thanks man...i was wondering wats joo koon.
hope i dont get lost early in the morning..

Final shout out to those that do not know about AIC 2 this coming Sat.

There is still chance for photographers to register for the event ;)

Final shout out to those that do not know about AIC 2 this coming Sat.

There is still chance for photographers to register for the event ;)
See ya on Saturday. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.