Aftermath of Little India(240404)

Status
Not open for further replies.
snapboy said:
yo cheat, any other suggestions of where to develope the photos...
:dunno:
Denis bro, konata is at penisular plaza... :D
snap, you going down today? if yes meet up? i also wanna go develop! can't wait.. :confused:

denis said:
snapboy!!! what time you going down ?

not sure lah.. I dont know wat time I going off from work??? :dunno: Beside, I dony know whether I will be in time... :dunno:

snapboy said:
yo cheat, any other suggestions of where to develope the photos...
:dunno:
Denis bro, konata is at penisular plaza... :D

I'm going down to Grace Digital later... thinking of trying their print later. But I guess it's out of the way for you, since it's a Sunset Way, near that famous seafood restaurant where the lobster is bigger than a little girl one! :bsmilie:

Hmmm... think there's a few threads around here about alternatives. You may want to look through briefly the long long thread about the sucky service at Konota, in the Consumers Corner forum. Quite a number of lao-jiao offered alternatives, that I can't recall!

Oh! Don't bother that online service one... that's my advice! :bsmilie:

alright, then i think i'll go down tml.. what abt photo friends?

snapboy said:
welcome back vamp...we was thinking of calling the police if there still no more news of you. :bsmilie:

Thank u for the welcome.. ;)

Came back really late on Saturday, and was out the whole of Sunday.. So M.I.A alittle.. Now hands itchin to take pics again.. keh keh keh keh

Any suggestions for venue for our next outin?

denis said:
alright, then i think i'll go down tml.. what abt photo friends?

Never tried them before...

Another piece of warning: sometimes those neighbourhood labs don't change their chemical as often, since they're not processing as much as the bigger labs are. So they might re-use chemicals and ultimately affect the negatives/positives. If you serious about the quality of your photographs, better go to better reputed labs lor!

VampTreSS said:

Came back really late on Saturday, and was out the whole of Sunday.. So M.I.A alittle.. Now hands itchin to take pics again.. keh keh keh keh

Read post no. 1 of this thread leh!

Irqa! lets shoot war photography?? maybe we should go exploure, those not popular places ? places we don't go offen, and pics don't show offen?

VampTreSS said:

Witness have post the activities for the next outing.. add me in you msn we can dicuss it there. calvinhan77@hotmail.com

Dear all newbies,

Bro peterpan is organising a outing ot the zoo this sun :) ..you are able to find his post in the outing/Gathering section in the forum... if you free can join him for the shoot...

snapboy said:
Dear all newbies,

Bro peterpan is organising a outing ot the zoo this sun :) ..you are able to find his post in the outing/Gathering section in the forum... if you free can join him for the shoot...
most prob i'll be going, Let's go all!! no need have a good camera, all we need is to enjoy!

zoo...expensive...i broke...btw..i still hav school uniform...jc one...haha

so can we confirm the tentative date to be the 8th?? i managed to get leave hahahhaha......??

Witness said:
so can we confirm the tentative date to be the 8th?? i managed to get leave hahahhaha......??

Saturday again huh? :(
I'll confirm again can? Don't know how well my culture would grow lor! :(

Witness said:

On the 8th is the outing that u suggested huh?? The one that shoot each other as models one right??? ;p

icer said:
On the 8th is the outing that u suggested huh?? The one that shoot each other as models one right??? ;p

Yup! Yup! That's the one...

icer said:

yap.. tat the one.. come lah.. I starting to miss you oreadi :devil:

snapboy said:

And hence, another scandal is born! :bsmilie:

snapboy said:

:eek: Aiyo.

No need to start another scandal for me. I think I high profile enough for nothing.

I will definitely go if I am free and the same gang is there. I am sure it will be fun........already have models in my mind already...... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.