After D70....... then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i bought a D80 to replace my D70 as main camera

if you don't use the 5fps and ability to shoot in sandstorms (weather seals)
then get the D80 instead

Listen to Ortega ..... he knows what he is talking about :thumbsup:

ortega, what are you doing with all your CF cards now then? Sold? or propping up laptops/chairs/tables? :bsmilie:

I toyed with the idea of getting a D80 instead of yet another D200 for my backup body, but chose the latter in the end so I can share the manyh spares that I already have on hand. Batts, CF cards, etc.

Thanks for all the response guys.........

Investing in glasses will still be the main priority....... get the 'other' camera is to serve that as a main camera and the D70 becomes my reserve. Got another user who 'borrow' my camera quite frequently. D80 is out for me, uses a different memory card as D70. That was one of the reason I choose the D70 in the first place..........

Am now looking at Nikon 28-70mm f/2.8 and 17-55mm f2.8....... and getting a few more books to brush up my skills. Thanks for all the comments......... cheers!

Song song liao!!! Good Friday lai liao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Huat ah........................

Hey, i am usng a D70s. bigger brother of D70 ;) . Encourage you to Stay put, invest in good lens. You will find that helps a lot...

Personally i feel : D80 is too light and small for me ..

Cheers

Thanks for all the response guys.........

Investing in glasses will still be the main priority....... get the 'other' camera is to serve that as a main camera and the D70 becomes my reserve. Got another user who 'borrow' my camera quite frequently. D80 is out for me, uses a different memory card as D70. That was one of the reason I choose the D70 in the first place..........

Am now looking at Nikon 28-70mm f/2.8 and 17-55mm f2.8....... and getting a few more books to brush up my skills. Thanks for all the comments......... cheers!

Song song liao!!! Good Friday lai liao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Huat ah........................

Ya good friday lai liow, there is a big Taoist procession at Bedok Reservior Rd this coming Friday. There will be lots of decorated trucks, lion dance, dragon dance, medium in trances. Anybody interested to join me to snap, snap snap?? :thumbsup: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.