AF Nikkor 85mm f/1.8D VS Tamron AF28-75mm F/2.8 VS Tamron SP AF17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di II

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw mind sharing where u get the price from?

btw mind sharing where u get the price from?

artworkfoto.. sorry, it's $675 for the one with VC and $535 with no VC.. you can check their site.

artworkfoto.. sorry, it's $675 for the one with VC and $535 with no VC.. you can check their site.

hmm just to tell you, they are selling grey set.. meaning no local warranty, think got 1 year shop warranty? haha not sure

and if i will u i will pay alittle more for local set with 3years local warranty

Last edited:
hmm just to tell you, they are selling grey set.. meaning no local warranty, think got 1 year shop warranty? haha not sure

and if i will u i will pay alittle more for local set with 3years warranty

is that so.. hmmmm I haven't really asked them if this is a grey set they are selling.. what do you think is the price for this lens for non-grey set?

is that so.. hmmmm I haven't really asked them if this is a grey set they are selling.. what do you think is the price for this lens for non-grey set?

well I got quoted $610 from slrr few weeks back. u can give them a call and ask if the price is same or not =)

well I got quoted $610 from slrr few weeks back. u can give them a call and ask if the price is same or not =)

sorry bro, what is slrr? can i ask any store if they are selling a grey set or not?

jadfreak said:
sorry bro, what is slrr? can i ask any store if they are selling a grey set or not?

SLR revolution at funan. Can check out Ddelectronics if you considering grey

jadfreak said:

Slrr a camera shop at Funan lvl 4. One of the recommended shop in cs.
Hmm no harm asking,

Slrr a camera shop at Funan lvl 4. One of the recommended shop in cs.
Hmm no harm asking,

ok. i'll check this store.. thanks again for this one. :D

jadfreak said:
ok. i'll check this store.. thanks again for this one. :D

Haha, no problem :D.

Btw better do some research on how to check sharpness and any focusing issue, before buying ur lens.

Haha, no problem :D.

Btw better do some research on how to check sharpness and any focusing issue, before buying ur lens.

Noted bro. I can always post questions here if I'm having some doubts. :D

jadfreak said:
Noted bro. I can always post questions here if I'm having some doubts. :D

Haha no problem, but better to use the search engine here or Google before posting a new thread

If not.......

Haha no problem, but better to use the search engine here or Google before posting a new thread

If not.......

yup. i don't want to get kicked out in this community for not following the rules. :D

thanks for all the replies. Topic CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.