Advice needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawrence T

Aug 26, 2006
Central Region
Sorry for being soo asking soo many questions,

Still being brand new and inexperience, I buy my camera D80 in July and start learning.

Right nw, i have the Lens Hood, camera set inclusive of lenses 18-135 mm, Tripod, Cleaning Kit, UV filter and a small dry box.

Is there any things that i have to purchase it, like any more accessories to get like in long terms planning ? like additional lenses or wat :)

And i m looking for a camera bag to carry my camera around. But i m nt sure what to buy also.

a smell lowepro bag is good enough, sling or backpack type is up to you.

beside this, just enjoy your new toy, take some photos and share here,

don't keep thinking of buying new things, know what type of photography you like the most first..

Sorry for being soo asking soo many questions,

Still being brand new and inexperience, I buy my camera D80 in July and start learning.

Right nw, i have the Lens Hood, camera set inclusive of lenses 18-135 mm, Tripod, Cleaning Kit, UV filter and a small dry box.

Is there any things that i have to purchase it, like any more accessories to get like in long terms planning ? like additional lenses or wat :)

And i m looking for a camera bag to carry my camera around. But i m nt sure what to buy also.

hahaha dunt be sorry la..clubsnap is a great place to ask hell loads of question and learn!! Well you got the basic set already. lowepro bags are good, you might do a little research on the size of the bag you wanna get..storage space..compartments that kinda thing. Carry on playing with your cam, if you think of getting more stuff..what i did for myself was to get more filters.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.