Advice needed on bags

i usually just carry my tripod in a bag.

or just hold it...

best to be handsfree during travelling, just a camera on the neck.
if cannot harness to bag, then no choice loh, use it as weapon in case of emergency!!:thumbsup:

Probably something that can sling outside, notice that the crumpler is a bit BIG!!
might get a harness to hook tripod to current bag. Good Idea??

Alot depend on size of tripod also. Like what some bro say, small slingbag + big tripod is accident waiting to happen. Of course if you get something like Crumpler Bazillion$ Home and a small tripod like Gitzo traveller series, will have less risk of knocking into people if you attach to bottom of slingbag... in fact you can probably dump a small tripod into a big sling bag with your gear (not that I've tried it).

Yea holding it or having it in a bag is also good .

I don't have a camera backpack but just saying that having it sideways is the worst way to carry it around

i would think so too. :bsmilie:

after using crumpler 7MH for some time, i'm starting to get sick of it seriously. coz which full gear and u sling on one side of ur shoulder, after some time it really gets irritating and damn heavy LOL! especially for long shootings, u'll find urself shifting ur bag from left to right shoulders lol.

i'm switching to backpack i guess lol.

triman7322ybkit.jpg

triman7322ybkit_open.jpg

http://www.mobile01.com/topicdetail.php?f=164&t=1381190&p=1

http://www.mobile01.com/topicdetail.php?f=164&t=1545286&last=19350662

This is very cool. Is it an authentic Manfrotto and available locally? It says limited edition so is there an unlimited edition avail?
not sure lei

I posted here b4 but no response
thinking of emailing the local distributer...

not sure lei

I posted here b4 but no response
thinking of emailing the local distributer...

But looking at it. What else can be store after putting tripod on 1 side. The back partition looks like for notebook. The left side may can only hold 1 small bod + small lens. The inner pouch another small lens.

But looking at it. What else can be store after putting tripod on 1 side. The back partition looks like for notebook. The left side may can only hold 1 small bod + small lens. The inner pouch another small lens.
guess tat's abt all