Advice needed for MACRO newbie

Bro my recommend is dun use extension tube. I am ex user of it and I found that the image you take will not sharp and there weight that if u are not use tripod and u tend to shake more. Macro cannot stand any shake once shake is gone your image will be blur. Rayno is better choice and 2nd hand is a cheap choice if u still not ready to go in macro or u can join a group macro at cs and lent from them. Hope this help you.

Thanks for the advise. :)

Just noticed that both my lens are 77mm filter size. Can't fit the Raynox. :(

Bro my recommend is dun use extension tube. I am ex user of it and I found that the image you take will not sharp and there weight that if u are not use tripod and u tend to shake more. Macro cannot stand any shake once shake is gone your image will be blur. Rayno is better choice and 2nd hand is a cheap choice if u still not ready to go in macro or u can join a group macro at cs and lent from them. Hope this help you.

How to overcome your problems:

1. Not sharp - use smaller aperture opening e.g. F8 or F11 (better DOF) and use flash

2. Camera shake - once you use flash, you'll overcome the camera shake; the flash will freeze the action

Diavonex said:
How to overcome your problems:

1. Not sharp - use smaller aperture opening e.g. F8 or F11 (better DOF) and use flash

2. Camera shake - once you use flash, you'll overcome the camera shake; the flash will freeze the action

I just rented a macro Len to try out . Just before I commit into Buying.i tried using a macro filter.the out come not very good.

Hi guys! I'm looking into macro photography after shooting landscapes previously, been stalking here and learning from the pictures =D Gotten myself a raynox 250 but found out AF only works with my 18-55 kits lens (didn't work with the 50mm f1.8, 55-250mm and tamron 17-50 vc)...

So I'm wondering, does AF works with the Tamron 90mm f2.8 and Canon 100mm f2.8 as well?