Not open for further replies.
Can a newbie join in.

1) Drumma
2) S11loop
3) hazekang
4) Ashleyy?
5) Wilson'
6) trenyi(perry)

Pls join us ... I am also newbie and might easily be the youngest newbie of the big group ;p

hahaha... all newbies must be good at editing for them to attend advance course yeah... hahaha...

wilsonang said:
hahaha... all newbies must be good at editing for them to attend advance course yeah... hahaha...
haha i think they never mention newbies who sucks at editing is not allow to join ;)

Great i be looking foward to meeting you guys then.Btw how do i know where you guys are at any clues like what you guys be wearing etc...I be carrying a canon bag as i be going to comex first before that.

I seriously thinking if I should attend this or watch the Superstar thingy on tv...anyway i'll put my name down in the meetup list first...so where and when are we meeting? still 6pm?

1) Drumma
2) S11loop
3) hazekang
4) Ashleyy?
5) Wilson'
6) trenyi(perry)
7) ray_stinger

I will be there at about 5:30 to have dinner first , my hp number is 91176468 so if u are joining me pls give a call or sms best if we can have 2-3 person there first to chop the place :)

300N said:
Maybe will join you guys after going first to comex :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

300n
buy buy buy and come join us

S11loop said:
I will be there at about 5:30 to have dinner first , my hp number is 91176468 so if u are joining me pls give a call or sms best if we can have 2-3 person there first to chop the place :)

at macdonald's still right? i'll be there at that time.

drumma said:
at macdonald's still right? i'll be there at that time.
Bro pm me yr number i call u tomorrrow ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.