Advanced Editing Techniques for Photographers — and beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.
DarkForce said:
Me still not received yet. If it is full house, they should at least send an email to inform us right ?

mi too no rcv the e-mail from them. Does it means we are not in?

CYRN said:
mi too no rcv the e-mail from them. Does it means we are not in?

Maybe because of your email which jam their system thus cannot process all our registration ;p :bsmilie:

Anyway , still can go. If it is full house , we still can go somewhere to have dinner together ? You want ?

DarkForce said:
Maybe because of your email which jam their system thus cannot process all our registration ;p :bsmilie:

Anyway , still can go. If it is full house , we still can go somewhere to have dinner together ? You want ?

Dum Mind joining....Anyway will come straight after comex...heard a lot of Chiosbus around (I mean in Comex):bsmilie:

phoakm said:
Dum Mind joining....Anyway will come straight after comex...heard a lot of Chiosbus around (I mean in Comex):bsmilie:

That means you are on leave tat day? Either Chiobus or public bus, it sounds interesting. Feel like applying for leave......:bsmilie:

Yo Bro

Sorry for the mis-understanding...let me re-phrase...there will be a lot of chio bu in comex....from some information given....Yap, I am on leave that day:bsmilie:

Canew said:
Eh! phoakm,

How did you know that there will be ample chio bu at COMEX? Insider source?

That's what i heard...that's why taking leave to confirm....you know rumous are half believe...Let's keep this thread clean for the Title...maybe can discuss this "Chio Bu" stuff in other areas.:D

I had received the email a few days ago. If you register using emails like hotmail, etc. I suggest you call them to check. The last few times I use hotmail to register for stuff, the companies replied but Hotmail delete the mail as spam. The same thing might have happened to you.

This time I use my proper email. No issue at all. :)

Hi guys,

I had just drop an email to them to check the status. Hope they are professional enough when come to handle registeration issues. :angry:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sir/Madam

I had register for the above mention events few days ago but till now I had not received any confirmation yet.

If the event is full house, please kindly at least drop me an email regards the registeration status.

My CPS number is xxxxxx-xxxx.

Thank you

hi,

I received an email from them on Monday and tell me to reply back for a confirmation to reserve a seat. He told me that a seat has been reserved for me, hehe...........

300n

300N said:
hi,

I received an email from them on Monday and tell me to reply back for a confirmation to reserve a seat. He told me that a seat has been reserved for me, hehe...........

300n

300N :hammer: DF

me got seat too... :p

wilsonang said:
me got seat too... :p

Good :)

PS . Please remind me to bring a real hammer when we have a chance to meet :bsmilie:

phoakm said:
Yo DF

Me also got one....I think I need to buy some amour B4 comin:sweat::sweat:

OK loh , you guys win. Maybe they might send me a confirmation today.

Base on Wordweb dictionary version 2.1

"amour"

- A usually secretive or illicit sexual relationship

:sweat:

DarkForce said:
OK loh , you guys win. Maybe they might send me a confirmation today.

Base on Wordweb dictionary version 2.1

"amour"

- A usually secretive or illicit sexual relationship

:sweat:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: ...spelling mistake again....:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

has anyone received an indication that it is full?

I registered, but I have yet to receive a response too........

spiders said:
has anyone received an indication that it is full?

I registered, but I have yet to receive a response too........

Not yet, still waiting . Got a feeling full liao :(

Advanced Editing Techniques for Photographers — and beyond

Due to overwhelming response, this event is now fully booked

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK guys,
Just receive the confirmation from them.:vhappy:

They said they have send a request for confirmation to me but it did not reach myside.

Those who still have not got their request for confirmation email yet, maybe you would like to drop a mail to service@edge-mags.com to check the status ?

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.