Adobe Photoshop for Beginner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairen

Sep 4, 2005
Singapore
www.pxlsoft.com
Hi, I am Kairen, willing to teach Adobe Photoshop for Beginner for 4 session (1,5 hours per session) session 1: Introduction of Photoshop Icons
session 2: Working with photo
session 3: Colour Correction per picture or bulk (100 pictures in 1 click)
session 4: Calibration and review previous lesson

If you are interested pls call me on 94509909. Thank you

I am interested too, can post or PM more details? Thanks

i am interested too... PM me pls...

me 2. can PM me more details? thanks. ;)

Hi,

I'm interested as well. Can let me know more details?

Thanks

would like to know any cost involve too.

Kairen.... i think there will be demand for the course but you need to provide the course, timing and location (ie. whether at your shop or something)... Cheers

Yes, If everybody interested, let me rent the place at PSS (Opposite Peace Centre). Pls be patient, let me check the rental price then get back to your guys. OK;)

do let us noe early... thkz :)

hi , i am interested too let me know the cost will be more interested in advance courses if theres any

basic for me..

I have asked class rental fee at PSS . It is about S$ 150 for half day and only 4 person. I dun think is appropriate. So, let me do 1 to 1 or 1 to 2.. I will share my knowledge based on my experience in Digital Photo Lab. For info, most of my customers (Pro Photographer) learned Photoshop together with me. Frankly speaking, I am no good in Graphic Design but for those who like short cut and Photoshop ACTION, I will open to all how to use AUTOMATE BATCH application for Colour Correction, Crop properly or Border with name in running number, how to create your own action in photoshop, just 1 click you could layout the photo become 8 pcs ID passport in 4r size. Mostly my teaching for Photoshop Application on Digital Photo Lab.

For anyone who wants to open Digital Photo Lab, I could help you to get S$55,000 DIGITAL PHOTO PRINTER pls visit:
http://www.labnetplus.com/?p=artykulyShow&iArtykul=137

Kairen said:
I have asked class rental fee at PSS . It is about S$ 150 for half day and only 4 person. I dun think is appropriate. So, let me do 1 to 1 or 1 to 2.. I will share my knowledge based on my experience in Digital Photo Lab. For info, most of my customers (Pro Photographer) learned Photoshop together with me. Frankly speaking, I am no good in Graphic Design but for those who like short cut and Photoshop ACTION, I will open to all how to use AUTOMATE BATCH application for Colour Correction, Crop properly or Border with name in running number, how to create your own action in photoshop, just 1 click you could layout the photo become 8 pcs ID passport in 4r size. Mostly my teaching for Photoshop Application on Digital Photo Lab.

For anyone who wants to open Digital Photo Lab, I could help you to get S$55,000 DIGITAL PHOTO PRINTER pls visit:
http://www.labnetplus.com/?p=artykulyShow&iArtykul=137

I am keen too. But the share knowledge you mean as in? Free or payment..
Same like the rest who asked earlier, will prefer you to say out if cost is present since you stated $150 4 person for half day is not appropriate.

I'm interested. Willing to pay a small fee.

Hi Kairen,
I am keen in the course as well. Do let me know the fees you are charging. Thanks very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.