AD Wedding Photography - Introducing VBP (something different?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

synapseman

May 6, 2003
State of Confusion
www.pbase.com
Imagine your actual day wedding photos: All blur-blur one. Either underexposed, or all blown-out. Fuzzy and grainy, out of 10 shots, maybe can only see half your face - and it is yellow/green.

Your mother will scream.

Introducing VBP - Very Blur Photography

No need to say too much. Just browse over to:

VBP sample gallery 1
VBP sample gallery 2
VBP sample gallery 3
ClubSnap thread - My grainy, blurry, totally off-colour, blown-out AD shots

...and form your own opinions!

Buzz me. We talk, yes? ;)

Nice style. Not many will know how to appreciate it, but it's really art I must say!! I like it, it's nice.

Make yourself more specialized! you should charge high to make yourself and your service special, only couples who can appreciate such art will engage you, or can work with full time wedding photographers to network.

Nice nice!

Thanks!

Yeah. And somehow, what spurred me to outwardly promote this style is because of the number of people who didn't like what they saw. :)

Yup, it's not for everybody. You either like it, or you hate it.

It's niche!

Thanks!

Yeah. And somehow, what spurred me to outwardly promote this style is because of the number of people who didn't like what they saw. :)

Yup, it's not for everybody. You either like it, or you hate it.

It's niche!

Hows it going? Hope more couples have learn to appreciate artistic touch through your passion.

I'm eager to see more of your works bro. Keep us all updated, it's fun and nice.

Hows it going? Hope more couples have learn to appreciate artistic touch through your passion.

I'm eager to see more of your works bro. Keep us all updated, it's fun and nice.

Hey. Thanks for your support. I've had a few enquiries so far, so it's not too bad I guess! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.