Actual Day Wedding Photography Course @ Stanley Lim Colour Centre 11th Intake 5th Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.
wish could attend this one as well........but am just a newbie.....& photography-goondu :D

ivor said:
Wow, the master had spoken. :bigeyes:

Anyway, I learnt a lot too from the master. :thumbsup:

agreed with Ivor, learn a lot from Stanley, flash techniques, workflow etc.

But my skills are still not that good ;p

ivor said:
Wow, the master had spoken. :bigeyes:

Anyway, I learnt a lot too from the master. :thumbsup:

share what have you learn?...like vivientan did.

And I can't wait for my wednesday class :)

ah yah.. learn from Vivien, as the master had spoken that his skill it very good..

Maybe we can date Vivien out and follow her to shoot lor.. then surely learn more too.. :p

caseytan said:
agreed with Ivor, learn a lot from Stanley, flash techniques, workflow etc.

But my skills are still not that good ;p

Just realised that the course is conducted on Fridays - can't make it :(

Otherwise would most likely attend - my wife benefited from this course :)

melnjes said:
Just realised that the course is conducted on Fridays - can't make it :(

Otherwise would most likely attend - my wife benefited from this course :)

just wait for Stanley to have a class on Wednesdays, the 10th intake class is held on wednesdays.

Anyway Fridays aren't that bad, you can stay past 1am and don't worry about having to work tomorrow, provided u work 5 days :p

Having class on Friday has one downside. Single guys have to block out the time for girlfriends or parties since Friday is such golden day of the week!!

Other than that you won't feel regret taking Stanley's wedding course. Go take it!! It's FUN as long as you can stand Stanley's loud BURB!!! :bsmilie:

ivor said:
ah yah.. learn from Vivien, as the master had spoken that his skill it very good..

Maybe we can date Vivien out and follow her to shoot lor.. then surely learn more too.. :p

Haha...since when I'm good? Like I said, I've never known what makes a good photograph until I attended Stanley's course! :lovegrin:

Photography is a learning process, there's no such thing as a "I know it all". Irregardless of whether you are a novice or pro, there's always something new to learn fr each other every day.

But pls dun follow me to shoot, I end up showing u all the salah things! :bsmilie:

One thing to note : I noticed some of us are very shy to ask the models to pose, end up stand at the back waiting for other photog to do the posing. Fr my own experience, we need to be more daring lah. I used to be very paiseh too but once I took the initiative to pose the models, my photos turned out better. By doing so, I already have a visual image & idea of how I want the photos to turn out & which angles to shoot the models.

Latest Update:

1.Confirmed
2.Confirmed
3.Confirmed
4.Confirmed
5.Reserved
6.Reserved
7.SS - Reserved

Seats are getting limited again guys and gals! Please secured your seats for the ride of your lifetime!!!!!!:D

Thank you!!!

OT...vivien wah so free to chat right now hah? Guys you want to date vivien to shoot? I think you all better don't lah as when the results are out, not sure where are you all going to hide your face........ :embrass: Keke....! Anyway, after observing her photos, vivien truly knows how to control her exposures well. Have to admit it, she's good at what she's doing after going through with Stanley.

Hi, I'm interested in the course but I would like to know how long is the duration of the entire course?

Pro Image said:
OT...vivien wah so free to chat right now hah? Guys you want to date vivien to shoot? I think you all better don't lah as when the results are out, not sure where are you all going to hide your face........ :embrass: Keke....! Anyway, after observing her photos, vivien truly knows how to control her exposures well. Have to admit it, she's good at what she's doing after going through with Stanley.

Not that I can control my exposures well but because "I USE MINOLTA"! Right Stanley laoshi? ;) :bsmilie:

Thank you for all your compliments! :)

Note : I'm not trying to sell Minolta. No offence ok? This is a joke/cliche among the people in my class.

Drudkh said:
Hi, I'm interested in the course but I would like to know how long is the duration of the entire course?

Hi Drudkh,

9 weeks = once a week. It's either Wed or Fri from 8pm-10pm ( but as you can see thru the thread that most of the time the class will finish about 11plus-12am!!!

Please call Joanne for more info on 98583502!

CALL! CALL! CALL!

vivien, dun call me laoshi lah! paiseh lei. prefer to be your buddy!!!!keke:bsmilie:

Eh dun keep promoting Minolta lah. It's you who listens, understand and able to accept what Stanley teach you. From there you apply your knowledge and skills! Nothing to do with the brand of the camera lah. Like we always said, IT'S THE PERSON LOOKING THROUGH THE VIEWFINDER!

Pro Image said:
Eh dun keep promoting Minolta lah. It's you who listens, understand and able to accept what Stanley teach you. From there you apply your knowledge and skills! Nothing to do with the brand of the camera lah. Like we always said, IT'S THE PERSON LOOKING THROUGH THE VIEWFINDER!

It true... Minolta makes very good collector cameras. Like the X700 and the X300... I still looking for them...

Just a minor correction. The course has now increased to 9 lessons, as the instructors find that there is not enough time for review on the outdoor photography techniques. A separate session is required to ensure that all students have adequate time reviewing and learn from their mistakes.

Hi Joanne,

which are the days on Fridays and which are the days on Wednesdays?

Thanks!

jamestan said:
It true... Minolta makes very good collector cameras. Like the X700 and the X300... I still looking for them...

Somebody is selling the X700 :D ....buy from him :D

Pro Image said:
vivien, dun call me laoshi lah! paiseh lei. prefer to be your buddy!!!!keke:bsmilie:

I'm not calling u laoshi leh...I'm referring to Stanley! LOL :blah:

vivientan said:
I'm not calling u laoshi leh...I'm referring to Stanley! LOL :blah:

wei then dun quote under my nick lah....... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.