Actual Day Wedding Photography Course @ Stanley Lim Colour Centre 11th Intake 5th Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pro Image said:
Yah we will put you under the "LIVE ANIMAL" section in the cargo bay when travel by air..... :bsmilie:

hahaha..... dun think i can withstand the cold in the cargo bay.... :bsmilie:

Chlee said:
hahaha..... dun think i can withstand the cold in the cargo bay.... :bsmilie:

I will ask Ah Meng to accompany you since he is retired..... ;)

Anyway.....enuf of OT here......keke!

Those still interested there is a few more space left.

Think too much whether to join, missing too much opportunity later to shoot.

Pro Image said:
I will ask Ah Meng to accompany you since he is retired..... ;)

Anyway.....enuf of OT here......keke!

Those still interested there is a few more space left.

Think too much whether to join, missing too much opportunity later to shoot.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Waiting eagerly for the start date.....

I don't think the couple will expect you to pay when they ask you to shoot them during their honeymoon right? I'll definitely ask them to pay and I'll still charge them for the work done.

Money face right? :sweat:

Chlee said:
hehe... I wouldn't mind tagging along for the couple's honeymoon if all expenses are paid.... ;p

Virgo said:
I don't think the couple will expect you to pay when they ask you to shoot them during their honeymoon right? I'll definitely ask them to pay and I'll still charge them for the work done.

Money face right? :sweat:

YES very......$$$$$$$$ :what:

Virgo said:
If it was you, what would you do? Pay for the entire trip yourself to shoot for the couple? :eek:

So far the couple i have met, all expenses paid full by them..... :D

If expenses paid but no fees I will still go. Who wouldn't?

Besides it's a great folio if you can shoot overseas. :thumbsup:

Ok cut the chit chat and the update for now is as follows

Name list

1) Confirm
2) Confirm
3) Confirm
4) Reserved
5) Reserved
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

5 more to go.........

Update:

1.Confirmed
2.Confirmed
3.Confirmed
4.Confirmed
5.Reserved
6.Reserved

Thank you!!!

Keen to join, but not sure if I can make it most of the time :cry:

What are you waiting for? Mai tu liao...join join join!!! :thumbsup:

I know nuts about photography when I signed up for the course. Well, at least now I understand what's the meaning of aperture and shutter speed. ;p

All schools are out to make money (who's not?). So I think one distinguished feature that makes SLCC stand out fr the rest is : Stanley & Joanne will make sure that we get all our value for money and how to make money work for us. Meaning how to perfect and improve our skills in wedding photography to earn back the $350 that we invested in the course. Not just to break even, but to earn back 10x or 20x the amt that we invested!

Never before have I seen such a wonderful couple who are so dedicated to their students. Who in the right mind will stay till after midnite to impart their skills & make sure students understand their lessons? (Sorry, I don't mean to say u guys are out of your mind! :bsmilie:). And who'll be so open & kind to allow students to flock back again & again after their course to ask questions etc? Like what the rest have already commented, we are really getting much, much more from this course than what we've paid for.

And yes, the best part is all the wonderful photo enthusiasts & friends I've met. Some of them are my good friends now. It's really a great learning experience just exchanging tips with one another and photo sharing. And I still make it a point to drop by every wk, just to meet up with all my friends and and engage in girlish gossips with Joanne!

Plus, you get all the attention & pampering if you are a girl! :bsmilie: Well, hope to see more girls signing up for the course. We must show the world that photography is not a guy thing. We girls can be just as good! :blah:

vivientan said:
Plus, you get all the attention & pampering if you are a girl! :bsmilie: Well, hope to see more girls signing up for the course. We must show the world that photography is not a guy thing. We girls can be just as good! :blah:

hmm...stanley seems to burp more when there are girls around ;p

madmacs said:
hmm...stanley seems to burp more when there are girls around ;p

does the burp lasts longer too ? :sweatsm: more than 5 seconds ? :D

I think there is a diff... personally the session on Friday, witnessed the skill of Stanley being imparted to a female student (claimed by Stanley, isn't it??), guess you know who she is... hehehe.. :p

vivientan said:
Is that so? I think there's no difference leh...keke :bsmilie:

ivor said:
I think there is a diff... personally the session on Friday, witnessed the skill of Stanley being imparted to a female student, guess you know who she is... hehehe.. :p

yeah that female student probably ran off after she had enough burping for 1 day (night) :sweatsm: :sweatsm: :sweatsm:

ivor said:
I think there is a diff... personally the session on Friday, witnessed the skill of Stanley being imparted to a female student (claimed by Stanley, isn't it??), guess you know who she is... hehehe.. :p

oh.. from minolta master to minolta student ? ;p

vivientan said:
What are you waiting for? Mai tu liao...join join join!!! :thumbsup:

I know nuts about photography when I signed up for the course. Well, at least now I understand what's the meaning of aperture and shutter speed. ;p

All schools are out to make money (who's not?). So I think one distinguished feature that makes SLCC stand out fr the rest is : Stanley & Joanne will make sure that we get all our value for money and how to make money work for us. Meaning how to perfect and improve our skills in wedding photography to earn back the $350 that we invested in the course. Not just to break even, but to earn back 10x or 20x the amt that we invested!

Never before have I seen such a wonderful couple who are so dedicated to their students. Who in the right mind will stay till after midnite to impart their skills & make sure students understand their lessons? (Sorry, I don't mean to say u guys are out of your mind! :bsmilie:). And who'll be so open & kind to allow students to flock back again & again after their course to ask questions etc? Like what the rest have already commented, we are really getting much, much more from this course than what we've paid for.

And yes, the best part is all the wonderful photo enthusiasts & friends I've met. Some of them are my good friends now. It's really a great learning experience just exchanging tips with one another and photo sharing. And I still make it a point to drop by every wk, just to meet up with all my friends and and engage in girlish gossips with Joanne!

Sorry, i thought you are very good already! but after the practical, i know who is good or bad already! But realy you are better than before lah!
I not only like girls! guy also can lah :bigeye: don't say me like that lay!
It don't care what camera you are using! As long as you must be the one to stand behind the viewfinder!!!
outdoor for last week, everybody not bad lah! Hope that everyone enjoy the shooting (no rain) :bsmilie

Toto38 said:
Sorry, i thought you are very good already! but after the practical, i know who is good or bad already! But realy you are better than before lah!
I not only like girls! guy also can lah :bigeye: don't say me like that lay!
It don't care what camera you are using! As long as you must be the one to stand behind the viewfinder!!!
outdoor for last week, everybody not bad lah! Hope that everyone enjoy the shooting (no rain) :bsmilie

Xie xie laoshi! Without you, I'll not be who I am today. :cry:

Wow, the master had spoken. :bigeyes:

Anyway, I learnt a lot too from the master. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.