Activation online

Francis Lee

Sep 11, 2004
Tampines
www.facebook.com
Hello everyone,
Recently I bought CS5.5 Educators & Students version online. Does anyone know if activation online is necessary?
It's quite contradicting when the software box say it's not required yet the software prompts/reminding to execute online. I believe it's no harm if I activate online but it doesn't connect to Abode site despite several attempts made.

Spoken to the people at Mind Mall but it seems they're passing the buck to one & another...

Will appreciate any info & help on this as I believe many of us bought the Educators version. Thank you.

whatever version you have, you need to register the software with Adobe, so that you will have all the necessary update of you software, and also the supports.
if you have problem with activate your software, you should contact the help desk of Adobe, you can use the live chit and help is instantly.

Yes Catchlights, i have spoken to one that wasn't too helpful at Adobe helpdesk... He insisted that things should run well at my side... but it isn't. From changing S'pore time to London's, to offset Window's setting but still, nothing works. I will try the Live chat that you've suggested, thanks again...

Prior to purchasing your CS5.5, ...

Do note that discussing any way to circumvent activation/licensing checks is banned...

Do note that discussing any way to circumvent activation/licensing checks is banned...

I'm not promoting using those. It is just one of the possibilities on why it would not connect. I purchased all my Adobe LR 3/4 and gotten the CS5 Master Collection for free from my college, all registered with Adobe hence it's all legit.