Abu Dharbi Fashion Week 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckteeth LCL

Dec 24, 2006
Abu Dharbi Fashion Week, 15th-18th Nov 2007 @Emirates Palace Hotel, Abu Dhabi

Highlights:
* Valentino Haute Couture Show, Spring/ Summer Collections fresh out of Milan

Was invited by my UAE's Photo, printing and fashion associates to attend this fashion week.

However, decided to head to KL instead. Hopefully, we will see Singaporean Designers invited to do the next Fashion Week there.

PS: If any bro wanna go for any of the show to shoot...will try my best to arrange also ;)

Cheers,
Tuck

is Emirates sponsor us the flight there:bsmilie:

Was invited to do a Photo exhibition in Dubai next year courtesy of a Printing firm. If my projects dont create problems for me and I have the time to do a proper series, will consider accepting their invitation. They are very generous to provide air tickets/accomodation for the entire team, from the Lighting crew, makeup artiste/hairstylist, fashion stylist, graphic etc for the event. That's the power of oil rich middle eastern countries. They are very nice and generous to work with. If can get a few more spares, will consider sharing with bro/sis here. So our aspiring Fashion Photographers, Makeup Artiste, Hairstylist, Fashion Stylist, Graphic artiste can come along and explore the vast opportunities there ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.