About time for the aerospace show, where are the informations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn it... where to find a 2x telecon???

anybody got spare for nikon mount? :lovegrin:

mohgui said:
damn it... where to find a 2x telecon???

anybody got spare for nikon mount? :lovegrin:

i wish i could ask a kind soul to lend me a teleconverter for my fz5..haha. oh well, gonna be the last AA i'll ever attend. but my first with a dedicated digital cam :D

Some close ups:

1)
PICT0958a.jpg

2)
PICT0982a.jpg

3)
PICT1077a.jpg

4)
PICT1069a.jpg

And this is the maximum enlargement you get from 300mm lens
PICT1039a.jpg

don't mind i borrow your A380 pic and resize it to 250% larger.

PICT1039b.jpg

i got 1 adult n 2 children public tickets on sat. last minute cannot go leow. :( anyone interested pls pm me? letting go at discount price.

zenman49 said:
i got 1 adult n 2 children public tickets on sat. last minute cannot go leow. :( anyone interested pls pm me? letting go at discount price.
ClubSNAP is not a marketplace for non-photographic products...unless you wanna give away free..

+evenstar said:
Gotten hold of my dad's exhibitor pass, but too bad it is only valid till 24th feb, not on weekends...:cry:
Hey, what time r u going? tomorrow? I've a trade day tix for tomorrow. Probably going later part of afternoon. abt 3+ from Expo mrt

There are shuttle buses from Tampines MRT?

Would like to know more about shuttle buses from MRT stations..:)

LazerLordz said:

from experience[3 times been there ;) ] the one from pasir ris shouldn't be difficult to find. get to the bus station and there'll be police guys to guide you around. also the long queue shouldn't be difficult to find ;p

LazerLordz said:

Shuttle bus from Pasir Ris is free if you got the public tix, no tix, I don't know.
Feeder bus from Singapore Expo is $2.
Tampines MRT got to take SBS bus 19 from Interchange, drop at the stop before the bus
enter into the cargo complex and walk to AA2006, around 5 min walk.

if I do not have a ticket, where is the best place to shoot flying display? changi beach?

Status
Not open for further replies.