Abandoned Houses in SG to shoot

Yeah man.. a very ATAS restaurant. nicely done up.. haha

i just saw their website. lol.

man seems like just yesterday my friends and I were bashing up the side of the hill to get to it.

This is currently a state property, managed by SLA. The security service provider is APRO if I remember correctly. If not, it'll be Securus or AETOS. Either of the 3 security service provider for SLA.

This is currently a state property, managed by SLA. The security service provider is APRO if I remember correctly. If not, it'll be Securus or AETOS. Either of the 3 security service provider for SLA.

hmm just like Mathilda house, speaking of that interesting to know that Mathilda House was his as well.

Anyway i thought you were referring to surveillance by the non-living kind. lol

This might be of interest to some..

Cashin House, aka Sea Pavilion

A lost world in Lim Chu Kang « The Long and Winding Road

Be warned: this area is under surveillance..

that's a really beautiful house with a beautiful scenery. Too bad it's abandoned already. Just cut the wires and no more surveillance. :bsmilie: you'll have 30minutes or less to shoot finish before the backup team arrives

Another beside of istana woodnuek is istana atbara which is 100+ yrs story of that place and it was just beside of Gerald road if I no remember wrong...

Btw this place has been fence up and be thrown..it will be re-build and will complete on 2015 this what I get know by the contractor :)

Tyersall house is a great place for photo shoot. Went there for a model shoot before with a couple of Frez. Only main problem is getting in and getting out. :)

Got it, saw it on Google Map but it seems that we have to bash through the vegetation as there seem no rd/trail leading from the main rd.

Got it, saw it on Google Map but it seems that we have to bash through the vegetation as there seem no rd/trail leading from the main rd.

I kw the way..I was there last year ..They already started to fence up the area..

Last edited:
that is a bad news.. This kind of places is very rare in sg liao..