A99

As usual..should be shot from a pre- production A99.
So any A900 user want to share with us how are those sample pic any better or worst?
I guess many should be interested to know. or at least i am. :bsmilie:

the only things i bring to a D&D (btw, DnD is DO NOT DISTURB) are my fancy clothes.... and enough cash for a cab ride home after loads of beer and whiskey :bsmilie:

Can also mean Death & Decay , if you are a warcraft 3 fan =D

U should enjoy the dnd instead. Why spend so much and waste yr time and worst shoot free?

Think of this way. Where in SG allows you to take babes for free, gain more experience and without spending a cent? haha! 1 model share by 6 photographers also cost rought $60? (idk market rate). Imagine 500x babes in DnD, you saves $30k or more! Wait ur bosses like your talent, bonus + raise + position increase, haha!

BBTM said:
Think of this way. Where in SG allows you to take babes for free, gain more experience and without spending a cent? haha! 1 model share by 6 photographers also cost rought $60? (idk market rate). Imagine 500x babes in DnD, you saves $30k or more! Wait ur bosses like your talent, bonus + raise + position increase, haha!

Lor. I quess u only got chance to take pics of xmms unless u pay to shoot. :)
Ur boss will never notice u When u shoot free but will comment u if you mess it up.

Ur boss will never notice u When u shoot free but will comment u if you mess it up.

They got hire pros n I just take for my own good.

Recent DnD, my CIO (I am a non exe) talks to me just like a friend! My own AGM, (missing) SM and other M's also not that close to me. Some time hobbies can pull a good relationship but just dont over do it, haha! :bsmilie:

Then you must be very good or popular. The babes all willing to be model for you. :bsmilie:
Ok lo as long you happy. But your last line..err dont think too much yea? :bsmilie:

Then you must be very good or popular. The babes all willing to be model for you. :bsmilie:
Ok lo as long you happy. But your last line..err dont think too much yea? :bsmilie:

I know la. Cause IF the connection super good, like relative, maybe different from other lor.

The babes at DnD very familiar, as long you got a camera. No babes will "reject" you and let you OTOT. They might even "harrass" you whole night, haha!

They got hire pros n I just take for my own good.

Recent DnD, my CIO (I am a non exe) talks to me just like a friend! My own AGM, (missing) SM and other M's also not that close to me. Some time hobbies can pull a good relationship but just dont over do it, haha! :bsmilie:

hmm.. if you have good relationship with them, they will get you to shoot for them free instead of hiring a pro next time..
if your work performance is bad, they will blame it on yr photography.. xD

Yea..so why get yourself into unnecessary "trouble". + Next time if they ask you to shoot and you were to reject..dosen't really look good on you too. Although they might say its ok..

OK enough OT. :bsmilie:

the only things i bring to a D&D (btw, DnD is DO NOT DISTURB) are my fancy clothes.... and enough cash for a cab ride home after loads of beer and whiskey :bsmilie:

Next time bring me along, ...I'll drive you home ! :wink:

I guess the price of A99 in local is roughly $3999. So, your bonus will spend on it or a new lens for current setup? I going for a 70-400mm, skip this body for now.

It's totally true. Has more than 10 photographers in my company (an SME advertising company) but nobody willing to take charge of our DnD.

I guess the price of A99 in local is roughly $3999. So, your bonus will spend on it or a new lens for current setup? I going for a 70-400mm, skip this body for now.

this is what i heard so too, it ok can take temporary short trip to jb for makan :)

It's totally true. Has more than 10 photographers in my company (an SME advertising company) but nobody willing to take charge of our DnD.

It is a hard job. It is fun to shoot all you want and all you can.
When processing the photo is a big pain and headache when ons shoot a lot.:angel:

I need a DSLR..cant really always use the 24-70 on my NEX. :bsmilie: But...if it dosent appeal to me. I'll probably wait somemore. Whats new....:(

TWmilkteaTW said:
I need a DSLR..cant really always use the 24-70 on my NEX. :bsmilie: But...if it dosent appeal to me. I'll probably wait somemore. Whats new....:(

What are you waiting for? I don't think you will see a dramatically different full-frame SLT from Sony anytime soon. Maybe just a low cost version to compete with the D600/6D...